6 ☆ hogwarts

CHAPTER SIX

HOGWARTS

"hogwarts is different, from the magic to the people to the air

"hogwarts is different, from the magic to the people to the air. it feels like fresh starts and endless opportunities, smells like spring—like growth."

A low whistle cuts through the gentle chattering of the Ravenclaw table. "Bloody hell, Eunbyeol." Anthony holds her schedule at a distance, as if being too close to it would get him sick. "I sincerely believe you're a masochist."

"It's not that bad of a schedule!" she protests, "I'm only-"

"You're only taking every class under the sun!" Anthony argues, holding the paper high while walking. "Let's see, there's DADA, Transfiguration, Herbology," he passes Eunbyeol's schedule to Terry after she attempts to grab her schedule back.

"Oh! Charms and History of Magic. N.E.W.T. level potions?!" Terry cries. "How'd you manage that, you're a fifth year! Ancient Runes, Arithmancy—eight classes!"

"I asked Professor Flitwick to talk to Professor Snape." Eunbyeol answers swiftly, grabbing her schedule back from Terry and tucking it into her bag. "He said yes."

"Unbelievable," Anthony moans, slumping over the Gryffindor table. Terry laughs and pushes him over slightly, sitting down next to him.

"Wa haffened?" George asks. Angelina shoots him a look, and he swallows his mouthful of toast. "What happened?"

Anthony sticks a thumb in Eunbyeol's direction. "She's fucking crazy. Insane."

"Insanely beautiful," Lee nods sagely, narrowly avoiding a swat to the head from Katie. "Just stating facts, sorry!"

Eunbyeol slides into the seat next to Angelina. "He's just jealous that Snape gave me permission to join N.E.W.T. level Potions."

"Jealous? Why in the world would I be jealous of you for getting into Snape's advanced class?"

"Bloody hell!" Angelina cries, reaching over to thump Eunbyeol on the back. Her head shoots forward and nearly hits the table, and Angelina winces. "Sorry. But that's amazing! You must be brilliant at Potions!"

Eunbyeol blushes, but Anthony nods. "Yeah, she's a downright genius. It's like she just does shit and it works."

"It's not that hard," she laughs. "Follow the instructions, take a few educated guesses, and everyone will think you're a genius."

"Bullshit," Terry retorts. "You are genius. Remember that time in third year when you literally argued with Snape about the uses of a bezoar and won? A thirteen year old girl outsmarted him in his own subject in the middle of class, and he didn't even get mad! You're just that good."