Bonding (Movie! Lloyd)

"Can't sleep, eh?"

You jumped a little when you heard that. You looked up to find Lloyd, staring at you from above. You automatically knew it was him because of his red eyes beaming through the darkness.

"It's okay, it's just me." He said with a chuckle. "Why don't you come join me? It's a beautiful night, after all."

"A-alright.." You climbed up onto the rooftop and you two walked over to the edge and sat down.

"So, what's keeping you up?"He asked.

"Uh...nothing much. Just worried about something."

"What'cha worried about?"

You stayed quiet. You didn't actually know why you were worried, you just were. He smiled at you, took a deep breath, put his hands behind his head, and just lied down on the roof.

"Tonight's a beautiful night, don't you think?"

"Yeah..."

"Hey, Y/n. Remember the other day when that girl attacked and nearly kidnapped me?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Thanks for saving me. Means alot." He gave you another smile.

"S-sure, n-no problem.." You blushed.

The next few minutes were comfortable silence. Lloyd didn't seem as anxious as he normally was. Probably because, well, it was a beautiful night. The stars and moonlight were relaxing, and Garmadon's last attack was a few days ago. He won't be a bother for awhile.

"Ow." You felt a random pain in your left arm. It disappeared quickly though.

Lloyd sat up. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, I just had a weird pain in my arm. I'm fine though."

"Alright."

You two kept talking for a while. It wasn't much, just simple small talk. Though, you really enjoyed it. You never really had the chance to talk to Lloyd because of how anti-social and insolated he is. 

You yawned and stretched. "Sorry, I guess I'm getting tired..."

"Oh, you want me to walk you home?" 

"No, no it's fine I can..." You yawned again and rested your head on his shoulder. 

Lloyd's POV

"No, no it's fine I can..." Y/n yawned againt and set her head on my shoulder. She seemed to be falling asleep fast. She must be really tired.

I sighed. "Guess I'd better get you home."  I got up, picked her up, and put her on my back. "Let's go, Y/n"

After about 10 minutes of very careful rooftop-jumping, I got to her apartment. Her bedrooom window was still open so I climbed in and set her down on her bed. She immediately turned over and snuggled in the blankets. It was kinda cute.

"What's this?" There was something sticking out of her left-upper arm. I pulled it out and she groaned a little.

"Tranquilzer dart...?" Hmm. Must be one of my dad's goons. I'd better check this out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horrible title i know XD

I didn't have a title for this one lol

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYYE!