kim donghyuk - "patchwork staccato"

"it's time to put an end on this relationship donghyuk." you said coldly

"what why?" donghyuk said confused

"you're not putting in enough effort and i know all the things you have done. come on, don't you remember what you said? that this relationship was just a waste of time. i agree now, so we're break up." you said as you grabbed a suitcase from the top of your formerly shared closet.

"why are you acting so rashly? you know nothing!" donghyuk said angrily

you muttered, "i obviously know enough to want to break up with you." finally you raised your voice, "see you later."

"you're not going anywhere." he said as he took the clothes you were packing out of your hand.

you snatched back the clothes, "i don't want you with me anymore. if things are going to stay like this then i am pretty certain it'll stay like this forever. and i don't matter to you right? i heard you say it to junhoe so me leaving you should be no big deal. i'm just helping you out with some of the extra baggage i have." you said as you shoved the clothes in your hand into the suitcase where you were sure they fit.

"i asked you out because i'm in love with you! why are you being so difficult?" donghyuk said as he buried his face in his hands.

"why not just throw all of it away? the memories weren't that great anyway. you won't even notice that they're gone." you said as you placed your last piece of clothing in the suitcase

donghyuk got up from where he was sitting and stood next to you, "but maybe i'll never stop loving you. that's why the thought of you leaving and seeing you pack is too painful."

you clicked your tongue in disapproval, "then you should've thought about all of that earlier. it's too late now. nothing will change between us, it'll all be the same donghyuk-ah."

donghyuk latched onto your hand, "but i'll be lonely without you."

you shrugged him off, "go find a new girl to toy with because i'm not her anymore. i'm throwing our memories out of my mind, so you should too. you should've noticed it earlier if you were so in love with me."

"but i-"

"no listen to me if you didn't notice then i know the one you love isn't me." you said bitterly

"but i do love you! don't leave me..." donghyuk said pleadingly

"funny, isn't it? that you still can't get through your head that i'm done trying to get this relationship to work. i've already told you i'm giving up so you should give up too."

you placed your hands onto donghyuk's hands, "goodbye."