Twenty Four

"The left-no! The right," Taehyung yelled into my ear. Three more daggers had been shot from the wall, and I've miraculously missed each one. Right now it looked like the different squares on the carpet activated it, and all I needed to do was to get across the room and deactivate the wall, alone.

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook were all yelling in my ear as well, mostly Jungkook, who was very upset he was in the back and couldn't see me at all.

"If you kill my cousin I'm going to kill you Taehyung," Namjoon growls from somewhere else in the penthouse. Him and Jimin were making their way to my father's office, getting ready for the big move.

"I'm trying not to!" Taehyung let out a frustrated sigh. "Up."

I hopped onto the carpet square in front of me, sighing in relief when another dagger wasn't released from the wall. Taehyung said something about a patterned path that led to the wall, but I had no idea how he knew what it was. Sometimes it scared me how intuitive and smart he was.

"Try not to die," Yoongi says from above me. I slolwy look up at him, a dead look on my face. "I'm trying to be supportive."

"You suck at it," I snap at him, taking a step to my right like Taehyung told me to do next. This continued for a while, until I was almost at the wall, I could see the switch right next to it.

"Okay, right," Taehyung instructed me. I nodded and placed my foot out in front of me, but not before catching it on my other one and tripping. It seemed like everything went in slow motion. Taehyung and Yoongi screaming my name, my decent from an upright position to one on the ground, and the daggers, flying straight for me, aimed curiously close to the ground, obviously meant to strike legs.

I rolled, as fast as I could, to and a small area where there was no more carpet. I missed four, but wasn't so lucky with the fifth.

I gasped loudly as it struck me right in my left shoulder, crying out in pain next. I gritted my teeth, trying to keep from making anymore noise after that, but I was starting to see spots with the pain I was feeling.

"Ara! Fuck!" Yoongi suddenly jumped from the ceiling, landing on the same spot I did, but a dagger had already been thrown. He followed my path to where I'd gotten and jumped to the small uncarpeted section, where he crouched down next to me and placed my head in his lap.

"Oh my god! Ara are you okay?" Taehyung's voice was laced with worry and fear. I could tell kind of blamed himself, just by the tone of his voice. It's not your fault Taehyung please don't think that.

"Look at me," Yoongi instructed me. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I didnt want to cry, but I was in pain, it was a natural reaction. Yoongi was looking down at me with concern, watching me squirm and writhe on the ground. "Just look at me and keep your eyes open, you're going to be okay," He started the pet my hair, hoping it would soothe me. "I'm here, I wont let anything else happen to you."

Jungkook and Hoseok had jumped down, but unlike Yoongi had forgotten how I'd gotten to my spot, so they had Taehyung shakily explain the whole path again, until they finally reached me.

Hoseok crouched down on my left, looking closely at the wound since he had medical experience. Jungkook just looked at Yoongi, who was still petting my head in lap. He looked confused, and maybe a little...jealous? No, I'm just imagining things because I'm bleeding out.

"You're not bleeding out," Hoseok says, almost like he was reading my thoughts. "The dagger is actually stopping some of the bleeding, pulling it out could kill you."

"Kill her?!" Taehyung shrieks.

"Taehyung calm down," Jungkook snaps, seemingly very agitated. He bends down and takes my hand in his, giving it a squeeze, and I'm glad he's there. "Just look at me Ara."