I

"David! Wait for me!" You plead as you rush to get your sneakers on.

David was teasingly walking out of the doorframe to make you hurry up to go to school.

Shoelaces tied, you run across your apartment floor to go to the door. The maroon backpack behind you was bouncing up and down from the impact of you sprinting to the door.

"I told you to wait for me." You say, in between your pants from catching your breath. "That's the most exercise I've ever done in the morning."

The male next to you laughs at your statement and nods his head, as he agrees it since he knows you too well.

"You know, you don't always have to walk with me to school. It's just a couple of blocks away from my apartment." Concern enveloped your voice as you know your bestie besides you lives a little farther away.

"For the millionth time, it's fine." He rolls his eyes as he continues to look at his surroundings. "It's become a habit at this point." He admits.

Indeed it was. He always walked to school with you. Even back in elementary school to your current high school years. David was a worried mother as he knew you would always be late and oversleep ir check on you if you had a sickness. He was the mother hen of the group.

"(Y/N)! David!" A voice chimes in.

Near the gates was the rest of your friend group. They all turned around to see you guys and waved for you to hurry up.

Aira, the brightest, cheeriest and most bubbly girl you have probably ever met, waved yo get your attention. A smile plastered onto her face.

Nearing the group of people you all greeted each other like normal and walked to your class. It was still a little empty as you had around 10 minutes.

Sitting around your desks, the guys talk within themselves at first while you sit down with May and Aira, the only other girls and chit chat a little.

"I'm mad tired today." A gloomy and tired aura surrounded May. She had been working so hard on her fashion pieces for the school festival and for her monthly evaluation.

"Tell me about it." You agree with her. The dances and songs that were being demanded from you and Aira were way too many. At this point, what did sleep even mean to anybody at school.

"I know. I feel like I'm gonna faint from all of the stress I have." Aira has changed a bit over time. She's not as cheery and bubble as before high school. Of course, studying to become an idol is obviously taking a toll on her body. Both physically and mentally.

For May, it would have to be more physical than anything. Being a fashion designer and modeling her own clothes for now is super hard for her.

And for lucky you, you get the worst anxiety attacks and clinical depression. Who would have known that this can all happen from both middle and high school.

Not to mention how being good at what you study makes certain people want to ruin your life.

Speak of the devil

Eyes shifting from the tired girls in front of you to a group of fake girls that come in through the door. They smile that non-genuine smile they always do and you just smile back at them. That fake smile they provide you with you return it back.

"I just want the weekend to come already. I'm on my period, I have a doctor's appointment today, all of the homework the teachers give us and all the projects and monthly evaluations are gonna be the death of me." You put your head down on the desk as a hand soothes you by rubbing circles in your back.