Chapter 6

Your group was finally about to end their tour of the zoo, you made haste and practically ran back to the owls. You scan the cage and look for the Snowy Owl that caught your attention.

Soon enough, you hear the hoot of the owl and you smile a bit. You pull out your phone and look deeply into the yellow eyes.

"Will you take a picture with me?" You ask the owl as you turn your camera on your phone and bend slightly as the owl leans closer to the cage and blinks slowly from seeing its own reflection. You quickly capture several pictures, you changing faces every now and then.

You stand up straight and dip your head to the owl, "Thank you!" You wave goodbye to the owl again and quickly walk back to your group.

You were looking at the pictures you took and decided you were going to show your mom and sister the pictures. You see you got a message from Jungkook and see that he sent you several pictures of you and the python, also some pictures of Hoseok looking terrified.

Jeon Jungkook: I thought you might want these.

You shake your head and smile at how quick Jungkook was at exposing his friend. You lock your phone and put it in your pocket. You look up and you immediately regret it.

Your heart pounds in your chest as you see Sooyoung fly into Hoseok's arms and pecks his cheek. You feel your soul leaving your body as your legs go weak in the knees. Hoseok holds her up in his arms and he's smiling at her with all the love in the world. Sooyoung places a quick kiss to his lips and you shatter inside.

You're frozen in place and all you can do is stare at your world falling apart around you, your nightmare was coming true. You lost him, you lost the one thing that you thought you could keep forever.

You slowly form a fake smile to your face and fight back the tears.

"I'm happy for you, Hoseok..." You watch as Hoseok's hand envelops Sooyoung's as he walks beside her to the buses. You blink back the tears as you look at the fountain and the flowers that surround it. It was extremely beautiful, only the best, that's just how Hoseok is. He wanted to go all out on choosing the place to ask out his crush.

You shove your hands into your pockets and feel a raindrop hit the tip of your nose. You flinch at the sudden contact and look up to see only one raincloud in the sky, you were perplexed as to how it could still be so sunny, and yet it rains at the same time.

"My own personal raincloud.." You say as you begin to walk to the buses, "Thanks for making it harder to tell the difference between your tears and mine."

You begin your long sulk to the busses, as soon as you pass the fountain, it begins to pour from the one cloud. You don't even pull your hood over your head and just let the rain soak your hair. You feel your shoulders shake as you let a few tears drip from your eyes, you lift your face towards the water and let the cold rain mix with your hot tears.

________________________________

A/N: Ok, so this chapter is extremely short, but that's sort of how I wanted it to be. Don't worry, I would never end a story like this, but there's a reason why you're not with Hoseok yet. Can you guess why?