20.

-date night

My life only became more stressful after the store's opening, though I loved every minute of it. Lea, Jasmine and I didn't know how to slow down, in fact, we used our free time to come up with ideas for the original clothing that we planned on releasing. It was finally Wednesday, which meant that it was the night of the date that I'd planned for Jason and I was very excited to see him. After I dropped Lea and Jazzy home, I sped to my condo so that I could get ready. I headed straight for the shower when I arrived because I was running slightly behind schedule.

After contemplating where I should take him, I'd decided to take Jason to a burlesque show; the girls and I went to them fairly often and it was always a good time, so I figured it would also be fun if I took him with me. The idea of just going to dinner was too ordinary, I had to find a way to make it more interesting. I was in the middle of getting dressed when my phone started to ring, Jason was FaceTiming me, I answered on the second ring. He was shirtless and smirking; I was starting to think that his resting face was a smirk. He looked me up and down and I remembered that I was only wearing a strapless bra. I raised an eyebrow at him but made no moves to cover up.

"Damn, your boobs are about to fall outta that bra." Jason chuckled, showing off his perfect teeth.

I playfully stuck my tongue out at him, "What do you want?" I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling.

"Is this outfit aight? I don't know where we're going so you gotta make sure that I don't look crazy." He flipped the camera to the outfit that he had laid out on the bed.

"That's perfect Jay, I see that you got a haircut." I observed as he flipped the camera back to his face.

"Yeah, I was looking too rough for a person in the grooming business." He said simply as he began to move around his room. "I'm about to get dressed, so I'll see you when you get here KP."

I nodded, "Later Jay." I hung up and continued to get ready.

About an hour later I was finally ready to leave my place, I gave myself a quick once over in the mirror and smiled before snapping a quick selfie.

I locked up and hurried to my car; it seemed like all I'd been doing in the past several days was rush, I never seemed to have enough time to do everything that I needed to do. When I was about five minutes away from Jason's place, I called him and asked him to come down; he was waiting outside when I pulled up. My face lit up when I saw him, I parked my car and got out so that I could greet him properly; it had only been a few days since I'd seen him last, but I missed him.

"Hey, you look good, really good." I smiled as he opened his arms to hug me, he also smelled amazing.

"Thank you Kira, you look beautiful as always." Jason said returning the compliment; he then pulled me in for a quick kiss before pulling away again. "So where are we goin'?" I opened the passenger door for him which granted me a chuckle from him. "You're giving me the five-star treatment huh?"

"I told you that it was my turn to take you out, to answer your question though we're going to a burlesque lounge, it's gonna be fun" I smiled as we got into the car.

"What, like strippers?" Jason asked as I began to drive.

"Not really, it's more like a theatrical show centered around them teasing nudity; sometimes it's funny as hell and other times it can be dramatic. Plus, the food there is great."

"Sounds interesting." Jason said as he got comfortable, he had to adjust his seat because he was almost twice the size of Lea who had been sitting in the passenger seat earlier, "How was your day?"