August 12th, 1957, The Night Continued...

George's Pov:

Paul kept me and John in his room while he slept in his father's bedroom in between ours and Diana's.

He only said goodnight to John. He was too mad at me for seeing Diana in the bathroom...

I was so embarrased...

I sat down on Paul's brother's bed and took a deep sigh.

John was still laughing a bit.

"So," John started. He raised on eyebrow.

"'ey, fuck off will ya," I laid down on the bed looking away from John.

"You saw her naked," John cooed.

I scoffed.

"What was she like?" He asked.

"What do ya' mean?" I turned over.

"You know damn well what I mean."

I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me." He said again.

"Well, I don't know..."

"What, has little Georgie never seen a girl naked before?" He laughed again.

John was right, I hadn't.

Not in real life at least...

I mean, it was better than anything I ever imagined. Diana was beautiful...

She was...astonishing.

Just thinking about her made me...y'know, a little active down there...

I turned back over quickly and tried to make it stop.

"Mate, oh my god!" John said pretty loudly, I didn't want him to wake Paul.

"Shut up!" I gritted through my teeth.

"Georgie's got a stiffy!" John nearly fell off his bed laughing.

He wiped some tears away, "Was she really that good?"

I pulled the covers over myself and turned my light off, "Just go to sleep, and don't tell Paul. I swear if you do..."

"Come on mate, I'm only teasing ya'."

"Honestly John, if Paul finds out about anything besides the fact I already saw his sister naked, he'll kill me!" I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Fine, I won't," John got under his covers and turned his light off too.

It was quiet for a few seconds until John started up again.

"Sounds like George has a little crush," he awed, "Our little Georgie!"

"Shut up," I mumbled again.

John flicked on the lamp again and propped himself up on his elbow.

"Come on George, you do," he sighed, "Diana's the pretty, blonde neighbor girl, your best mate's little sister. I saw how you were looking at her all throughout dinner, you're probably glad you walked in on her in the bathroom. You may have even done it on purpose..." He sneered.

"I can assure you I did not walk in on her on purpose."

"But can you assure me you don't fancy her?" I felt John's eyes on me, I was getting hot.

It was quiet for a couple seconds.

"Huh?" John asked again.

"Look, she's pretty and all, but I don't know if I like her. Just let it go Lennon, I don't want to talk about it."

He didn't say another word. I heard him lay back down and turn off the light. For good this time.

I tried to fall asleep but the only thing filling my mind was Diana.

She was utterly and completely gorgeous. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

It was like slow motion when I saw her in the bathroom. She was breath taking.

Her legs, her waist, her hips...her breasts...I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Maybe I did 'fancy' her a bit...

Maybe I fancied her quite a bit...

Okay fine, I fancied her a lot.

But I couldn't tell anyone. Paul would kill me.

-
-
-
Ooooo, 😂💕