Chapter Fifty Four

"He'll get himself killed!" I exclaimed.

"I don't like this anymore than you do, Hailey! Once the guys have their minds made up there's not much that can change it. I've been begging Dion to say something, to stop it, but he's in the same boat that KP's in right now. They're mad, all they can think about right now is getting vengeance."

"I don't want to see him get hurt, I don't want to lose him."

Angela scoots a little closer towards me, placing her hand on my lap, "we won't," she mutters in return, a small smile starting to grow on her face. "Remember, they're lethal together."

I make a little puffs sound with my nose, "that's not funny, Ang."

"I know, I'm just trying to lighten the mood. You shouldn't worry so much, Hail."

"It's hard not to with his life style," I admit. "I mean, h-how did my life change so quick, how did I get here?"

"You started dating Isaac Matteo, the hottest guy in school, so I've heard," Angela teases and I laugh softly.

"I still can't believe it sometimes," I smile looking up over at her and quickly look away. "We'll be out eating, or even just hanging out in his room, and I'll find myself just staring at him randomly, admiring him. And then I start thinking to myself; what could have possibly attracted him to me?"

I turn to find Angela with a huge grin on her face, "have you tried asking him?" I shake my head. "Do it," she continues to smile. "I can promise you that you won't be disappointed with his answer."

I smile narrowing my eyes at her, "you know don't you?"

I didn't think it was possible for Angela's grin to grow any wider, but it's does as she shrugs her shoulders. I bug her for a bit more, trying to get her to tell me what she knows, but she doesn't crack so I eventually leave it alone.

We watch whatever show Angela had on for a good fifteen minutes, when we hear what seems like a couple doors opening, followed along with some deep voices at a distance.

A deep roar of laughter erupts from within the hallway and a couple seconds later Dion is walking into the living room, vulgarly telling someone to 'shut the fuck up', but there's a smile on his face.

He walks passed me, a smile still on his face, "what's up, red."

"Hi.."

He walks over towards Angela, hovering over her, "hey baby."

She immediately starts glowing, Dion then leans down to kiss her on the lips and I immediately make a gagging sound, this causes them both to chuckle in between their kiss. This is actually the very first time that I've ever seen them kiss, and it's the cutest thing ever.

Dion and Angela have been very careful, and respectful, about showing any PDA around their friends and myself. I personally didn't care what they did as long as they were happy.

"I take it everything went good?" Angela utters as Dion takes the seat next to her, yanking the control from her grip.

Dion nods, instantly starting to flick through the channels, "KP went upstairs thinking you were up there," he says, never taking his eyes off of the television.

"Oh, okay, thank you," I say getting up from the couch.

I reach for my bag and see that Angela quickly takes the remote back from Dion, "excuse me, who said you can change it? I was watching that!"

I laugh softly and walk out of the living room leaving the two newly love birds alone, making my way towards the stairs and up to Isaac's room. I softly knock on Isaac's door once I'm standing in front of it but don't get an answer after a couple of seconds so I decide to walk in. I reach for the knob, turn it, and slowly open the door to find Isaac walking out of his closet, throwing a white V neck over his head, he's no longer wearing his expensive suit.