Honeymoon

Joseph Seed-

Joseph didn't really have a destination in mind but he just promised to get away from his duties. He wanted to get away from the church, away from his flock, away from his responsibilities. Of course you would never expect him to step away from his beliefs, he would still pray daily and ready from his book, but it was nice to see him relax and turn his full attention to you instead of sharing it with his flock. He was happy to go where ever you wanted to go as long as he was with you and it would be private, he thought that your honeymoon should just be about you two and private. It shouldn't be shared with others.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob took you to a lake cabin, completely isolated and private. There would be nobody around to disturb you, you could both be surrounded by nature and it gives you the opportunity to hunt and fish. To Jacob it is important that you are both alone and cut off from the outside world when on your honeymoon, he thinks that you should both be able to just do the things that you enjoy together or just relax by the lake together. He is a private man and enjoys himself the most when it is just you two together, so an isolated lake cabin is the perfect location.

John Seed-

John took you somewhere with hot, sunny weather, large private beaches, beautiful clear water, and expensive hotels. He loves to just be able to spend time with you, ans only you, so that you can both just relax and just be with each other. He likes the privacy so that he can just be close to you and not worry about anyone being around. Even though he is good with large groups of people and it doesn't bother him, he thinks that a honeymoon should be private.

Requests?