146. Twitter

@CWTVD

So, the finale of season 5 aired tonight! What did everyone think?! Let us know with the #TVDS5

@BamonGirls:

You didn't kill off Bamon right?! That would be insane!

@ElizTVD:

I don't even understand what happened... Did Bonnie and Damon die or not? #TVDS5

@TVDFans321:

Yet again you had the chance to bring back Lexi, and you didn't. What's the thought process there...?

@BillieMDiaries:

I'm actually really annoyed about it. Bonnie deserves so much better than that!

@DamonsEyes:

I'm crying, but I can't tell if it's sadness, or worry that you'd actually kill Damon off. No one would watch the next season if you did that.

@HillaryTVDFan:

So let me get this straight... Alaric gets to come back, but you wait for Damon to get the girl, to be happy, and then you leave him in the Other Side???

@HayleyWolfGrl:

I thought the ending was epic on so many levels. If it wasn't Damon and Bonnie, there wouldn't have been as much of an impact.

@IndianaVampireDiaries:

So can we assume that Bonnie is gonna find a way to save the Other Side?

@IansBaeBea:

@IanSomerhalder No spoilers but... are they killing you off??

@IanSomerhalder:

I'm really appreciative of everyone's concern. Without giving anything away, do you really think something like the Other Side could stop Damon Salvatore from getting the girl?

@FinellaVampireD:

@IanSomerhalder Oh thank God, I could not handle it if that was the last time we ever see Damon!