Chapter Four: Friendship Over (Ying)

(A/N: The title's so original that I killed myself thinking about it. *sarcasm*

Anyways... new cover in the media! Hope you all like it.)

Previously on The Dark Element...

He sighed. Fang, done. Who will be next?

Gopal was his best friend, so he'll save him up for last. Yaya was his first friend, and most likely to hurt him bad when he did her next. Ying. His shy, talkative friend.

Ying, I'm sorry. You're my friend. A really good one. But I have to break this before it's too late. I'm sorry.

Now on with the story.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BoBoiBoy walked down the hallways in search of his shy, talkative friend. He needed to talk to her alone. The only problem was that she was always seen together with Yaya.

Luckily for him, he found Ying in a rare moment without her best friend.

"Hey, Ying!" BoBoiBoy greeted the time manipulator.

"Haiyah!" Ying replied chirpily. 

"Where's Yaya? Why aren't you with her?" the element manipulator asked.

"She sometimes wants to do some things alone and I respect her decision. So, out of the infirmary already?"

BoBoiBoy scratched his head. "Yeah, it's kinda boring in there, though."

Ying giggled. "Yeah! If I was stuck there, I would have died of boredom."

"How about manipulating time around you?" the dino-capped boy asked.

Ying frowns. "That's possible, but it'll use a LOT of energy."

"Too bad you're too weak to do that."

The Chinese girl started. "What?!"

BoBoiBoy smirked. "Time manipulation power is incredibly useful, Ying. Too bad you don't know how to use it."

Ying was angry and speechless. "Why you-" (A/N: I just realized that Fang said the same thing! XD)

"You're too naive, Ying. You're too immature to be with us. You keep trying to fit yourself with us when in reality, you just don't."

Ying was in the verge of crying. "Do you really think that, BoBoiBoy?"

No. "Yes, I do."

Ying wiped her tears angrily. "Fine then. I'll stop being friends with you." She stomped away.

A tear fell from the orange-capped boy. He wiped it away and went in search of Yaya, who would be next. He just hope Ying hasn't got to her yet.

Thank you for being my friend, Ying. And I'm sorry for doing this. I'm sorry for keeping this a secret from all of you. But can't help me. Only I can.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Waaaaah! So short! The Author's Note and conversation seem longer than the actual story! T_T But I'll try making them longer after the breaking of friendship. It was two days ago when I last updated, yes?

Ochobot: Yup! 

BoBoiBoy: When did you get here, Ochobot?

Ochobot: When Author decided that I'll be here. :D

Fire (in BBB's mind): Burn!

Lightning/Thunderstorm (in BBB's mind): Shut up, Api (Fire).

Ochobot: Not only me, but Fang, Gopal, Yaya and Ying is here too!

Fang, Gopal, Yaya, Ying: Hi BoBoiBoy!

BoBoiBoy: Hehehe. Awesome!

Author: *to the readers* Sorry if the conversation's a bit short. You can help me make it longer by asking questions to the BBB alter egos, Ochobot, Fang, Yaya, Ying or Gopal. You can ask Captain Kaizo, Commander KoKoCi and Admiral Tarung for all I care! Or even perhaps Sai and Shielda! That's all for this chapter. See you in Chapter 5!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Fact # 4: I'm also a Percy Jackson fan and Harry Potter fan. I have many favorite books since I can't just pick one.

Here's the list (not in order):

- Harry Potter by JK Rowling (all 8 books)

- Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan (till Blood of Olympus since I haven't read The Missing Oracle yet)

- Robert Langdon by Dan Brown (till Inferno since I haven't read Origin yet)

- Legend trilogy by Marie Lu (Day and June are just so cool!)

- The Abundance of Katherines by John Green (it's funny)

- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom (it's a good story)

- Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom (another good one)

Have any questions about me? Comment below! I'll be answering a question each chapter along with posting a fact about me.