First kiss and Confession

Story continues from Arnav taking khushi to the bedroom holding her hand walking ahead of her.. the question was ....will they consummate ... ??

Read further to find out ....
———————————————————————

As they reached the room Arnav turned on the tv .. he let go of her hand finally so she slowly went and settled down in a beautiful luxury bed.. Arnav slided next to her in a sitting position .. he pulled the blanket till his waist line while Khushi sat there confused of whats going to happen next .. he sat there quietly watching tv for a while the person beside him was fidgeting with the blanket in stress .he looked at her from the corner of his eyes smirking understanding her nervousness ...

Arnav: khushi why aren't you watching ... if you don't like English movies then I can change this ...

Khushi: no it's fine I can watch it...

Arnav: you know I have never sat down and watched movies but for some reason I feel like watching with you ...I want to spend time with you ....doing what couples do ...

Khushi dint say anything she kept looking down...he knew this is new to her as well as him but he is trying ... trying from his side to the fullest to make this work for both of them if only she would give him that chance and become more verbally open then scared around him . Arnav knows he needs to keep up with his effort to make her talk and end this night at a good note ... morning has already been spoilt by his anger issue... looking at khushi he said

Arnavs :ok tell me who is your favorite actor Khushi ?

Without hesitating Khushi said

Khushi: Salman Khan ji I love Salman Khan ji

Arnav : what the ...

Khushi: what the nahi.. Salman Khan  ...

Here let me show you ... she took her phone out and like a teenager showing him her wallpaper..

Arnav eyes widened at the pic jealousy aroused in him instantly ... here he is trying to woo his wife and she has someone else wallpaper on her phone instead of him...Khushi kept her phone on the side smiling ...Arnav dint want to show her that he is angry so he thought of an idea ...

Arnav: ho Gaya tumhara ( you all done )

He said annoyed and jealous ...

Khushi: yes , he acts better then this English movies Atleast we know who the main boy is and villain is...!! In these movies you don't know what's going on ...well At least for me I don't have interest ...

Arnav chuckled at her statement .. he turned the tv off and slided more closer to her wrapping his one Arm around her shoulder from behind..cupping her shoulder with his hand he brought her closer to him..... Her breathing changed ..her heart beat stared getting faster and faster .. Arnav could hear her breathing hard.

Arnav: calm down Khushi I just wanted you to sit close to me I'm not doing anything wrong I'm just taking a selfie ...

He felt her relax when he said that...he took his phone out to snap a picture of them together sitting close . Arnav saw Khushi not smiling so he said..

Arnav: smile please...

She gave a cute smile and that's when he snapped a perfect picture of them...