#7

"Are you ready?" Taehyung asked, fingers eagerly waiting to press the play button.

"Bring it on."

They began playing, a game so intense, someone would have thought they were going through some deep shit if they saw the expression on their faces.

Several, several games later..
"I WOOOOON!!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he pumped his fists in the air, pouncing on his dog to cuddle him.

"Ugh, shut up. You only won because I let you." Jungkook groaned as he laid back in his chair. He realized he hadn't changed out of his clothes and his tight button up shirt started to get too stuffy. He popped open the first two buttons as he laid back in his chair again, shutting his eyes and drying to absorb the fact that he lost.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Suck it, Jeon Jungkook. I won fair and square."

Jungkook suddenly sat back up, resting his elbows on his knees, his back hunched over as he looked at the boy on the floor.
"I don't do the sucking baby, that's your job."

Taehyung choked on air as he started sweating and nervously let out a laugh. His eyes grew wide, "W-what?"

Jungkook laughed, "Ah, you're so easy. I'm only kidding."

Taehyung turned away as he felt his face get hot with embarrassment. Why did Jungkook always make him feel this nervous? Ugh.

They decided to watch a movie to pass time and finally, Taehyung decided he should head home since he knew Jungkook had work the next day and since he had to work too. He forgot to tell his uncle that he would be at Jungkooks place, so he figured he would be worried about the whereabouts of Taehyung.

Jungkook walked him out to the frontdoor, "Are you sure you don't want a ride home? It's pretty late, you know. I don't mind-"
"It's okay, Jungkook. I'll be fine! Thanks! See you tomorrow, loser." Taehyung winked as he walked away.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked back into his apartment, " What an idiot."

That night, both Taehyung and Jungkook slept with a smile on their faces, knowing it was the start of something new.