#8

Taehyung woke up early the next morning and took an extra long shower. He washed his hair with his favourite fruit flavored shampoo, and sang to himself in the bathroom.

He came down the stairs and met his uncle, wishing him a good morning as they walked out the door together. Taehyung went to the cafe to open up and promised to visit his uncles office later in the day again.

Jungkook was running late, so he rushed into the cafe to buy some coffee so he wouldn't be sleepy during practice. They were doing vocals today, and he couldn't afford to miss out.
He rushed into the cafe, without looking up from his phone, "One coffee, please. To go."
Taehyung wondered what was so important that Jungkook couldn't even look up at him. "Woah, busy huh?", Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkooks head snapped up and a smile made its way onto his face as he looked at Taehyungs still wet hair, "Oh, hey, Taehyung. I'm sorry. Kinda late, can I catch you later?"

Taehyung nodded, bringing him his coffee, "Sure, go ahead." Taehyung said, still wondering what was keeping the boy so busy.

They met that evening when Taehyung visited the company. He sat on the side of the vocal room where he could clearly hear every single note that Jungkook was singing. He was so mesmerized, Jungkooks voice had a way of calming him down. He lightly shut his eyes and fell asleep before he knew it.

He was shook awake suddenly, "Hey, sleepyhead." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung brought his sweater paws up to his face as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Jungkook had to force himself to look away before he did something he would regret. Taehyung looked so fucking adorable, Jungkook honestly just wanted to hold him in his arms. He frowned at his own thoughts before he looked back at Taehyung, who was still a little groggy.

"Sorry, I fell asleep."

"Don't worry about it, what are you upto?"
Taehyung thought, realizing that he had done his work for the day, and he didn't want to go home and be alone again. "Um, I was wondering if we could play overwatch again?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded, "sure, let's go."

That's how they kept meeting for the next few weeks, Taehyung would go over to Jungkooks house and they would play overwatch, or Jungkook would come over and they would play with Yeotan. The two boys started to grow very fond of each other, both of them loving the playful, insulting relationship they shared.

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking back one night, when they saw a basketball court not too far away. Taehyung loved playing, so he suggested they had a friendly match. Jungkook for course, gladly accepted the challenge.
They played for a while, till they grew tired, Jungkook winning the game 21-10. They panted as they sat on the court, both sweating and out of breathe. Taehyung found himself staring at the swear dripping from Jungkooks forehead as he unconsciously licked his lips. He had been getting odd feelings whenever he was around Jungkook, he would get nervous and flustered, but he could never figure out why. But he didn't mind, he had a feeling he might be bisexual, but he wasn't sure, and he definitely wasn't against it if it was for Jungkook.

Jungkook lifted his shirt up as he wiped the sweat from his forehead, revealing his glistening abs. Taehyungs breath for caught up and he could feel his face grow red and the beautiful view. The could see Jungkooks hip bone as well, and if it was one thing Taehyung always liked, was great hip bones. Oh, he was fucked. He bit farewell to Jungkook as he walked back home, mindlessly kicking a stone as he let thoughts about Jungkook fill his mind. Was he gay? Did he like Jungkook? He just couldn't seem to figure it out.

A/N: double update because the previous chapter was really short ❤