Chapter 7

When the buses finally get back to the school, you practically race off the bus to go on the one that takes you home. You didn't want to see anyone, you didn't want to talk to anyone. You rush onto the bus, throw your hood over your face, and begin to quietly sob. Your shoulders quake heavily and you curl into your seat.

"Y/N?" You ignore the call as you hide your face more into the seat and the window, "Y/N? What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." You say, your voice sounding absolutely normal and you sniff silently, "I just have a bad headache... I think it might be a migraine."

"Allergies again?" The voice whispers as they wrap an arm around your shoulders and pulls you to a strong chest.

"Mhm." You sigh and curl into the familiar comfort.

"You're lying to me, c'mon, tell Tae Tae what's wrong."

You let out another huff, "It's nothing, Taehyung." You feel his arms tighten around you, Taehyung was one of your closest friends, he knew when you weren't happy.

"You suck at lying." Taehyung sings as he rests his head on top of yours, "What happened during the field trip?"

"I don't want to talk about it here." You say as you cling onto your friend's waist, "I just want to go home."

"Alright," Taehyung mumbles before he places a kiss on the top of your head, "I'm going to message my girlfriend and let her know that I'm going to be with you to help make you feel better."

You feel Taehyung shift as he pulls out his phone.

"You sure CiCi is going to be ok with this?" You ask as you look up at Taehyung, he flashes you his goofy grin and holds his phone up to show the message that his girlfriend sent.

"She's cool with it, she knows you, remember? You would never do anything to me like that." Taehyung ruffles your hair, "You're like an older sister to her."

"Yeah, I love CiCi." You smile a little, "Can she come over too?"

"Sure, I'll call her." Taehyung says as he places his phone to his ear, "Hey, Jagiya! Hm? Yeah, I'm fine. Listen, your Unnie wants you to come over to her place. She's depressed, I haven't figured out why yet, but I have a hunch."

You slowly shake your head as you pull away from the large man's embrace. You always thought him and his girlfriend were the cutest things on earth. You had known CiCi for about three years now, she was one of the only girls that you could tolerate. You mean that all in love because she acts just like a little sister would, annoying you at every point she can.

"Alright, we'll see you there. I love you~ Mkay, bye Jagi." Taehyung says before he pulls the phone close to his lips and makes a kissing sound before hanging the phone up. You can't help but giggle at how cute this boy was.

"You're so precious," You say as you rest your head on the window, "You're the epitome of boyfriend goals."

"Thank you," Taehyung grins with pride, "You'll have a boyfriend one day."

"Fat chance." You look at the window as the bus slowly begins to drive away from the campus, "No ones interested, and the only one I'm interested is..." You trail off and you hug your body.

"We'll discuss this when we get home," Taehyung sighs before he pulls you to his chest again, "How's Mom?"

"Mom's Mom, she's been working overtime for the past two weeks. She's drained all the time." You say as you close your eyes, "And Katie is going through another toxic relationship."

"Aish, who is it this time?" Taehyung looks down at you and strokes your hair.

"Some transfer from France, they have a college class together. She's caught him cheating on her with three women and she's still with him!" Your voice lowers into a whispered shout and you begin to talk with your hands, a habit you picked up from CiCi.