Chapter 25: Fervent

Ignore the mistakes please.... :)

Third Person POV

Pain.

It was Taehyung could feel when he opened his eyes. His eyes closed instantly at not able to adjust to the light. He blinks rapidly and finally adjusts to the light. There is a distant beeping sound, unclear and blurry, just like his mind right now. Though there is a presence, a presence so close to him, a presence he loves so much.

His body feels numb, though he still tries to move his head to look at his surroundings, he sees the drip stand, IV bag hanging on it. With a little more effort, he looks at his left side, his eyes falling on raven hair and he knows who the person is. How can he not know.

Then he tries to speak but just a whimper leaves his mouth. He ignores the pain and moves his hand and it lands on his lovers head. Taehyung wants to move so badly and it angers him now that he can't. The thought that how he got here, confuses him. Just as his hand touches Jungkook's head, the ravenette jolts up from his sleep.

"Tae? Tae? How ar---can yow hear me?--" Jungkook doesn't know what to do or say.

After his break down in the hallway, he was finally allowed to see his lover. Jungkook just broke down again after watching Taehyung in such a state. Cursing himself for not able to even acknowlege how much pain his mate was in. Cursing himself for ignoring the bad feeling he felt after talking to Taehyung in the morning.

He sat beside Taehyung, imagining how much pain he would've been through. More importanlty, how would Taehyung react when he'll find out their baby is gone. The thought alone makes Jungkook shudder. He doesn't want to believe it's real. This can't be real.

Jungkook fell asleep, his head resting on his arms beside Taehyung. He jolts up after feeling a soft touch on his head.

"Wh-What ha-happened. K-Kookie, h-hurts." Taehyung eventually starts speaking, his face showing pain.

"Shhh, don't speak baby, please." Jungkook takes Taehyung's hand in his.

"Kookie, I don't feel good. It-It doesn't feel good." Taehyung says and Jungkook's heart clenches.

"It's okay baby, you'll be okay". Jungkook says although he isn't sure himself if he will be okay or not.

"No. No, it's not-not okay." Taehyung jerks his hand out of Jungkook's hold. His hand slowly moves towards his stomach. The fluttering feeling that he used to feel before while touching his stomach is gone completely, filled with void.

"M-My baby. Whe--Kookie, m-my my, No." Taehyung doesn't know what's happening to him. He doesn't even knkw what to say because now, everything that happened to him earlier is coming to his mind, sending him into a whirlwind of emotions.

"Tae, please calm down." Jungkook despatetly tries, only to be met with Taehyung's furious eyes.

"NO! NO! TELL ME. WHERE IS MY BABY." Taehyung shouts and in a jerk, shoves out the IV needle out of his hand. Hearing his shouts, Yoongi and Jimin rush into the room. Jungkook is struggling to keep Taehyung laid on the bed but there is a strange energy in Taehyung, he is struggling out of Jungkook's grip.

"Baby, please. Listen to me." Jungkook whispers but Taehyung only screams louder for him to let go.

"Jimin, call the doctor." Yoongi says and Jimin rushes out to do so. The doctor comes in, rushing towards Taehyung's side.

"Taehyung, please stop struggling." Jungkook tries, only in vain.

Taehyung knows now. No one has told him but he knows that his baby is gone. He is completely sane. The void feeling inside of him is enough proof for him that he has lost the life that was flourishing inside of him and now he feel empty. Just empty.