12. No More Bakugou-san

"So tell me, Bakugou-san. What other things are customary for a friend date?" You asked as you walked home.

"Fuck off shitty girl." Bakuglu grumbled back. "More importantly, is your damned leg fully healed?"

"Yeah, it actually is. Wait. Bakugou-san do you actually care about me?" You gasped for emphasis.

With this, he started to scream. "DIE. I'M ONLY CURIOUS JUST IN CASE YOU SUDDENLY FALL OR SOME SHIT."

You gasped again. "So you do care about me! Aww, Bakugou-san, thank yo-"

You were cut off as you accidentally fell forwards. You closed your eyes, stretched your hands and and felt the impact.

"Ow." You grumbled. "I thought recovery girl had healed me completely."

Bakugou held out his hand. "Here."

You grabbed his hand as he pulled you up. "Thanks."

"See I told you so, shitty gir-

Can you even walk?" Bakugou asked as you saw you limping.

You grimaced. "I don't think so."

The boy put one of your arms around his shoulders. He then put his hand on your waist. You both blushed at the close contact.

"T-thanks again." You stuttered faintly, but the blonde noticed and smirked.

You leaned on Katsuki for support as you two started walking. "Shitty girl, you're walking so slow. Hurry the fuck up."

"Not my damned fault Todoroki-san decided to give my hypothermia." You retorted back, slightly grumbling. "Why don't you carry me or some shit then if you're so fast?"

You had only said your last question as a joke, but Bakugou had took it seriously. He picked you up bridal style, with his arms around your bottom. Your face was buried into his chest, fully red, and your arms were wrapped around his neck.

'I can feel his abs, holy shit.'

Bakugou's face turned away, blushing hard as well. "Remind me to kill the damned Ice guy tomorrow for giving you hypothermia."

You nodded, but did not respond. You were too embarrassed to do so. You had a good feel of his lean body as you hugged him. You took in his scent as you breathed, enjoying the pleasant smell.

"Bakugou-san, why do you smell like the forest?" You asked after a long silence.

"What do you mean, shitty girl?" He asked, less harsh.

"You smell like a forest."

His frown was less visible as he said, "What am I supposed to say to that?"

You grinned and looked up at Bakugou and said, "(F/n)-sama, the love of my life, you're amazing, and I'm honoured by your compliment."

"Fuck no, shitty girl." Katsuki said.

'Love of my life, huh. Shitty girl, love of my life? That's..'

Katsuki grumbled and slightly blushed at the thought.

He was interrupted by you asking, "Bakugou-san, can you not call me shitty girl? Perhaps by my name?"

"Should I use your first name or last name?" He asked, joking. He was obviously going to use your last name.

"I don't know. What do you think?"

Bakugou hesitated before giving in to his temptations of using your first name. "Seeing that I'm fucking carrying your heavy ass back to your house after a friend date, I'm going to use (F/n)."

You blushed. You did not expect him to say that.

"And don't fucking use Bakugou-san. Sounds really fucking lame." Katsuki mumbled quietly.

"Alright then, Katsuki-san." You said quietly, wrapping your arms around the boy even tighter.

Today I had to explain the whole Wattpad system to my grandma, who doesn't understand English. That was amusing. I also showed her loss, which she thought the straight lines were parrots.