Chapter Ninty-Three: After Glow [ S M U T ]

Luckily, Connor had planned the proposal with the afterthought of what they could potentially do after, so he had a blanket laid on the ground with pillows scattered about just in case.

It didn't take long for their loving kisses to turn into passionate and lust filled kisses. Though the air was cool, Connor was radiating more than enough heat for them both as Tasha pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it to the ground. She ran her fingers along his bare chest as Connor brought his lips to her neck, sucking and biting on the sensitive flesh.

Soon all their clothing were discarded and Tasha had Connor pinned to the ground, straddling his waist with a smile. While she adored when he was dominant, she couldn't help but love watching him fall apart under her. Connor was so strong, and to hear him whimper and moan was intoxicating.

Neither hesitated in their actions. Tasha aligned his cock with her entrance, easily sliding onto it. In mere moments they were a panting mess, both snapping their hips against each other with haste. Neither felt it was enough, they needed more.

Connor gripped onto the back of her neck, pulling Tasha into a passionate kiss. Tongues fought for dominance and teeth clashed as Tasha felt her orgasm nearing.

"Con — I — fuck!" Tasha cried out, grasping his shoulders tight.

Connor's beautiful eyes gazed up at her, his pace only increasing at her words. "Cum for me, darling. I want to hear your beautiful voice scream for me."

"Fuck — shit!" Tasha gasped as Connor grasped her waist firmly, hitting up into her harder than ever before. She cried out, his name falling from her lips like a prayer as she felt her orgasm hit her in waves.

Connor groaned at the feeling of her clenching around him, her hot cum on his cock. "Fuck, Tasha!"

"Connor, I need to feel you cum inside of me." Tasha moaned as she rode out her high.

"I love you, Tasha. Oh." Connor cried lovingly as she clenched around him once more, the feeling of her releases onto his cock almost too much for him to handle, "I love you. I love you." He repeated over and over again, his thrusting becoming less precise as his grip got as tight as he could without hurting her. "I love you too, Connor!" She moaned as she came down from her high. "Connor, please. Cum inside me. I want to feel you — ah!"

They both moaned as Connor came, shooting his warm semen into her in streams.

Tasha collapsed on top of him, gasping for air.
"That was — wow."

"Wow, indeed." Connor agreed, holding her close with a smile. "I do not believe I will ever get used to that."

Tasha giggled, "Me either." She was silent for a moment before she leaned up on her elbows, gazing down at him with a grin. "Do you know what I just realized?"

"What's that, darling?"

"You're not my boyfriend anymore."

The smile on her face grew.

"You're my fiancé."

A/N: Smut smut smut smut smut EVERYBODY. This was hard to write since I wasn't in the smut zone but here you gooooooooo! :p I hope you enjoyed! Next chapter will be the couple telling everyone of their engagement!

Then

A new plot line will begin

Buckle up

We're in for a loooong ride

IM LIVE ON TWITCH.TV/Tashaplays1998

(Sorry I meant to post this when I got up but I forgot)