Offenderman x reader

My friend ask me to do this and I was like yasss but noooo and I died inside XDDDD

/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0//0/000/0/0/0/0/

It's been a year since offenderman kidnapped me and made me help him get women I was basically his slave. I was at the mansion with the rest because I was a creepypasta because back home was... I don't really want to think about it. I am hanging out with BEN playing some games till I felt a tentacles wrap around my waist and teleport away I knew who it was but I really didn't care I was just mad because I was about to win the game. And make BEN do a dare ( make him kiss a tentacle of slender's) anyway I turn around to see offenderman with a rose.

Oh no I'm not falling for this trick so I just shook my head no. He just put it away and cleared his throat.

"(Y/n) I want to tell you that your free from me",he said with a sad tone.

"What do you mean", I asked titling my head cutely (in his eyes).

"I been having a strange feeling so I'm letting you go",offender said putting his head down.

That made my heart jump up and down what's this feeling?

"I feel strange o-offender", know that I  thought about it I didn't really looked where offenderman took me ... It was a flower patch filled with his flower I just fucked up.

"Hahahaha just kidding", I heard offenderman say but it sounded muffled till I fell unconscious.

-time skip-

"Wakey wakey red roses and bacon", a chuckled voice said in your ear.

"Mm", I hummed opening my eyes.

"DAMNIT OFFENDERMAN", I said loudly not screaming.

"What's wrong my beautiful rose I know you like me BEN told me", he said.

"...", Before I can say anything offenderman was kissing me..? With no lips what the fuck I thought but soon I  was kissing back I did have some feelings but it wasn't big.

He started to move down to my neck searching for my sweet sopt till he found it I let out a werid nosie I was a little embarrassed I covered my mouth. He use his tentacle to remove my hands away from my mouth. "Don't quite with such nice sounds", I did what he said as he continues to abuse my sweet spot. He started removing his coat and my shirt my face was on fire my heart pounding and my breath was lustful.

He moves his hands down to my pants and panties. As he slide his finger in my women hood it's my first time it felt like I was going crazy. "A-ah please", the only words I can make out he understood and pulled my pants down and took his dick out.

"Are you ready", he asked shyly that took me by surprise.

"Y-yes just do it",I said he slam the whole thing in me. I screamed as tears rolled down a little he didn't move at all till I said it was okay. "It's okay move", I said sweetly he started to move slowly to try not to hurt me I couldn't take it I wanted more.

"Please f-faster", I said wanting more.
I heard him chuckled his voice was deep and he did as I wanted. He went faster till I felt a knot in my stomach to form.

"I'm close offender", I said panting and moaning like crazy.

"Me too", he said as he started to slam hard into me.

He started to get sloppy in his thrust me and him were close to coming.

"IM ABOUT T-", I didn't finish I came on offenderman my wall closing around him. Soon after he came he plopped next to me And shifted till I heard offenderman say "I love you the most", he said it was true.

"Love you too ", the last words before I feel into a deep sleep. (Not forever XDD)