You're dead

About one month later, it was late November. The weather was cold and Charlie, Percy, Molly and Arthur came to the train station to meet Bill and Grace.

"It's nearly a minute late," Percy crossed his arms.

"You're nearly a minute late," Charlie laughed.

Mr Weasley choked on his coffee, he started laughing really hard, grabbing Charlie's shoulder and laughing.

Percy frowned and rolled his eyes, "I love the support of my father and brother."

"Sorry Percy," Charlie said, holding in a laugh.

"Shut up, there it is!" Percy exclaimed.

He looked around, excited as a boy on Christmas. When he saw Grace and Bill get off of the train, he ran to Grace and picked her up quickly.

"Percy," Grace laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"My God I missed you," He said. "Never leave again."

Grace smiled and looked at Charlie, hugging him too.

"Is it true?" She whispered in his ear.

Charlie nodded, looking a bit shaken himself. Grace turned to Percy, talking to Bill. She looked to see Mrs Weasley standing with a warm smile, Grace hugged her.

"Arthur," she smiled.

"Hello Grace," he extended his arms.

She hugged him tightly, "Thank you."

"You're... welcome?" He said, confused.

"...Then we met this fantastic man," Grace said. "He um... he."

"Yeah?" Percy urged her on.

"He showed us loads of cool things... stuff we've found from the temple, like metals and coins," Grace smiled. "There was one from almost 1,000 years ago. It was wonderful."

"Sounds like it," Percy yawned.

"Bored with me already?" Grace laughed.

"No, of course not," Percy smiled.

They walked into their room, and it was chaotic. Hermes was screeching and clawing at his food bowl. There were books everywhere, papers, letters, and stamps littered the floor. The only thing that looked untouched was Graces side of the bed.

She turned to Percy, he gulped.

Charlie walked to his room, holding an apple when he heard shouting come from Percy and Graces room.

"Why is it that I had to find out from Charlie that you've been skipping meals, and losing sleep and just being a general dickhead to everyone?!" Grace shouted.

"Charlie told you?!" Percy shouted. "I mean... I haven't been losing sleep!"

"Oh my God," Grace put her face in her hands. "Percy you know how scary this is for me?! I'm not losing you to this stupid job!"

"You're not losing me! This is a better me! I'm doing this for us!" He yelled, his stomach growled.

"You haven't been eating either! I can tell... I can see your bloody bones, Percy! This is sick! You're sick!" Grace yelled.

"Don't you want me to succeed?!" Percy shouted. "DO YOU EVEN CARE?"

"Of course I care! Percy this is not healthy... look at Hermes! He's starving and his cage has books on top of it!" Grace yelled.

Bill walked over to Charlie, overhearing the fight.

"That doesn't sound good," Bill said.

They heard a crash, and some owl squeaks. Followed by Percy saying sorry a thousand times. Charlie and Bill darted to the door and opened the door quickly.

Hermes was squawking loudly at Percy, his wings fluttering. The books piled on Hermes cage were on the ground as well as the cage itself.

"Hermes..." Grace said, trying to get him back up. He kept squawking, angrily at Percy.

"What in the bloody hell happened?" Charlie asked.

"I knocked over the cage," Percy said. "I'm sorry, Hermes."

"You're stupid books knocked him over," Grace said, annoyed.

She let Hermes out of the cage, he perched himself on her arm, still squawking at Percy. Grace crossed her arms and looked at Percy. Percy looked at his brothers, begging for help.

Bill and Charlie quickly shook their heads and tripped over each other to get to the door.

Grace walked over to the bed, grabbing Percy's pillow and one of their blankets. He handed them to Percy.

"Out," she said.

"Grace..." he started.

"Out," she pointed.