games

requested by: @jw3954
thanks so much for the request!

.

.

.

"Come in guys!" You guided the awestruck boys and the two distracted girls into your humble abode.

"Wow, (L/N)-san!" Kaidou twirled around and landed on your couch. "Thanks for inviting us to your lovely home!"

"Of course, Kaidou." You smiled warmly at him. "You're welcome anytime."

You walked over to Kuboyasu struggling to get through the front door. He was carrying more than enough things for only a night at your place.

"Need help?" You asked him. He gratefully nodded as you took several pillows and two sleeping bags from his hands.
"Why do you have so much stuff?"
"It's mine and Kaidou's." He sighed. "He wanted to carry everything in one trip, but he couldn't close a window by himself."

'Typical Kaidou.' You thought, while placing their stuff beside the TV.

"Thanks a lot (Y/N)."
"No problem."

Crashing sounds can be heard upstairs, so you dashed upstairs to where the noises were coming from. It was coming from your room, and you instantly open the door before the culprits can react.

The infamous pervert Toritsuka and idiotic Nendou, but Nendou was only standing there scratching his neck.

"Toritsuka!" You shrieked. "Why are you looking in my drawers?!"

He jumped backwards and turned a heavy red.
"I-I, uh. I w-was looking—" He stuttered, but he wasn't prepared for an impact.

You threw a thick book at him, hitting him perfectly at his head.

"Stay out!" Your voice boomed as he squeaked a "Sorry, (L/N)." and ran out of the room. You backhand slapped on the back of his head before he bursted out to a sprint, he almost tripping in the process.

"Uh, (Y/N)?" Nendou looked confused as usual.
You hummed.

"Toritsuka told me there was instant ramen in your room," He looked around. "Can I have some?"

"Downstairs in the pantry. Help yourself."
"Thanks (Y/N)." He walked out of the room.
'Of course, Nendou won't do such a thing.'

"Ah! (Y/N)-chan~!" The beautiful bluenette Teruhashi stood there at the doorway, while the cute orangehead Yumehara clinged on to her arm, looking rather sick.

"Can you help us find our way to the bathroom?" Teruhashi asked. "Chiyo's not feeling well."

"Here." You opened another door to reveal a decent-sized bathroom that connected to your bedroom.

You handed a water bottle to the distressed bluenette. "For Chiyo-chan."

"Thank you so much." She ran to the bathroom, dragging the poor orangehead with her and shut the door.

You walked downstairs to find a pinkette reading a book on the couch.

'When did he get here? Did I even invite him?'

'Of course you didn't. I decided to go because I had nothing to do over the summer.' Saiki thought.

"Hey Saiki." You greeted. "Need anything?"

He only glanced up at you and didn't say anything.

"I'll take that as a no." You walked away, feeling that his eyes were following you as you did.

'This was already a disaster.' You thought.

"You tell me." Saiki said, barely above a whisper.

.

.

.

"We should play some games," Kuboyasu suggested after finishing his ramen. "I got a video game in my bag." He pulled out the disc case from his backpack.

"I don't know if you have the console," He handed the disc case. You looked at the label on top. Of course you have the console!

"I actually do." You finally said, Kuboyasu's eyes lit up like fireworks.

"It's in the other room, so let's go." You led the group to where your brother's gaming room was, as he let you have the permission to use it while he's gone.

"What kind of game are we playing (L/N)?" Nendou asked.

"I believe it's a racing game." You turned over the disc case to examine it more.
"It's the new one that was released 2 weeks ago." Kuboyasu said, sitting down on the floor of the room. "It's a huge hit!" Everyone followed him.

You inserted the disc in the console while everyone jumped up and down in thrill.

You grabbed four controllers behind the console. "Does everyone wanna play?" Everyone nodded. Except Saiki.

"Alright, everyone will be separated into two teams,"

"Chiyo, Toritsuka, Kaidou, and Teruhashi." The four of them playfully glared at each other.

"Nendou, Kuboyasu, Saiki, and me." You said giving them all a thumbs-up, whilst Saiki pushing up his glasses.

Kaidou sulked.
You gave the four controllers to the first team.

"Show us what you got!"
"Oh and (Y/N)?" Kaidou called.
"Yeah?" You turned around and face him.
"If I win," He stood and walked up to you. "You're going to give me a kiss." He winked. You blushed and everyone was cheering. In the corner of your eye, you saw Chiyo's eyes turn dull.

"Bring it on, Shun."

.

.

.

After the first race, the results were pretty surprising. Teruhashi came in first ("I know how to play, because I'm a perfect pretty girl!"), The perverted medium came in second, Chiyo was third, and (you thanked God for this) Jet-Black Wings was the last.

"I, Jet-Black Wings defeated?! Nonsense!" Kaidou stood on his fours, while Chiyo awkwardly patted his back.

"Good game guys," Toritsuka wiped some sweat from his forehead. "(Y/N), wanna go later on?" He asked.

You stood up to meet his height and holding up a hand. He was then cowering in seconds. "I-I didn't mean it like that I was just—"

You placed your hand on his head, rubbing it.
"Sure. After this match." You finally said. Although you couldn't see it, but he was blushing.

You pulled away to find Teruhashi telling Nendou, Kuboyasu, and Saiki how she won, but they weren't clearly interested.

"I actually just won on my own!" Teruhashi played with her hair, clearly having eyes on only the pinkette. Saiki just ignored her.

"Hey, uh, (L/N)?" You turned around to see Aren-kun holding up two controllers.

"What's up?"
"Are we going to play, or not?"
"Yup." You looked up at the screen. You gawked at what you saw.

"Uh, Aren? This is two-player mode."
"I know, Nendou and Saiki bailed on it. It's just the two of us now." He smiled.

"Okay then," You smirked. "Game on."