Chapter 19: money can't buy you happiness

Vote :) long chapter kinda deserve it?

Enjoy:)!

*

Jonah's p.o.v

       Walking out of the hospital door, I had one more place to go to.

I drove to Lia's house, hoping I can talk to Alex. I got out of the car, and locked it. Walking to the door, I let out a long breath.

Please god, don't let me kill him. For Lia.

I knocked on the door, opening the door was a man who I've never seen before.

"Hey, who are you?" The man asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Is Alex home? Alex Wood," I replied.

"Yeah, but he's not leaving his room," The man narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously.

"May I come in and speak to me him please?"

"I'll call his brother, maybe he knows you," The man disappeared.

Couple of minutes later, a guy who was only an inch shorter than me appeared with a baby.

"Jonah?" His eyes widened.

"Peter," I mumbled. "I really want to talk to Alex."

"About what?"

"About him helping Steve to kidnap your sister," I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? That was years ago!" Peter exclaimed.

"You don't know?" I gasped. He furrowed his eyebrows, and that answers my question. Owen didn't tell his brothers that Lia was kidnapped, but he lied about it. "Do you where is she?"

"In Spain," Peter raised his eyebrows.

"Oh," I nodded. "Can I talk to Alex? Please?"

"Why would I let someone like you enter my house?" Peter glared at me. "After what you did to Lia? I think not!"

"I saved Lia from Steve, so you should be thanking me!"

"Jason did, not you!"

"Are you really that stupid?! You thought Lia was in Spain the whole time?! You thought that Lia won't come for Jason?!" I yelled.

He really pissed me off.

"Did she come? Oh my god, when?" Peter's eyes widened.

"When Jake called her, and told her the news. She came, and was kidnapped by Steve with the help of Alex?" I raised a brow.

"With the help of Alex? Why didn't I know any of that?"

"Because Owen did not tell you," I rolled my eyes. "Now can I talk to Alex please?"

"Tell me the whole story first," Peter crossed his arms.

"I'm still outside," I faked a smile.

"Oh, sorry! Come in," he opened the door wide open, and let me in.

"Thanks," I nodded, walking inside.

"You can sit in the living room, do you want anything to drink?"

"Water please," I sat on the grey couch, sitting beside me was a lady and another baby in her arms. "Twins?"

"Obviously, yeah," she said in a 'duh' tune. Does that bitch know who she's talking to? Or do I have to show her?

"Bitch," I whispered underneath my breath.

"I heard that! You're an asshole! Who the fuck do you think you are entering this house and harassing me?!" She yelled, waking the baby up.