Chapter 37: Memory

"What kind of activity?"

"A fun one. Your neck is pretty bruised though, so you can't wear your choker."

"My what?"

Jimin went through Jungkook's closet, pulling it out of the box and showed it to him.

"This."

"That's mine?"

"Yes. I'll see if Kook will wear his harness and choker though since you can't wear yours."

"His harness?"

Jimin pulled that out next, laughing at how big Taehyung made his eyes.

"What kind of kinky shit did I walk into dude?"

"It looks sexy as hell on him Tae, he's got the body for it. He's so muscular and perfect."

"Is he the dom?"

"Yes. Always always always. One time you and I were making him think that he'd be sub and oh god he got mad. He refuses to let someone else take control."

"So, is he top or bottom then?"

"He's top."

"What about when it comes to you and me?"

"I'm power bottom, you're service top."

"Oh my."

Jimin smiled at him, putting the harness and choker back, then grabbed Tae's hand and took him to his room.

"This is your bedroom Taehyungie. Exactly how you left it."

"Really?"

"Kookie and I couldn't come in here at all while you were gone. This is my first time in here, in over 3 months actually."

"It's really been that long?"

"Yeah. God I missed you so much, I was worried sick about you."

"Does he have anymore albums you can show me?"

"He has ones of his childhood that we used to look at. But I should remind you that he was abused so in some of the pictures, it's a little disturbing."

"He was abused?"

"Yeah. But who knows, hopefully it'll bring back memories for you. Now all I need, is to find the box."

"Guys, where are you!"

"Kook is home. We're in Tae's room!"

The younger entered, a little annoyed from what happened at work but seeing Tae back made him feel better immediately.

"Taehyung, you remembered your dad?"

The older nodded, and Jungkook smiled, nothing but relief plastered on his face.

"I'm so happy."

"Kookie?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook turned to him.

"Yes baby?"

"Maybe we can do something fun to help him remember a little more."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Daddy..."

Jungkook smirked and chuckled lightly.

"I see. Go get the box."

Jimin scurried off and Jungkook lightly ran his fingertips down Taehyung's cheek, then gently kissed his nose and then his lips.

"Jungkook-"

"Baby, just because you don't remember doesn't mean you can break the rules."

"Wait..."

Jungkook pulled away and looked at the boys confused face.

"What is it?"

"You kidnapped us first."