Chapter 7

Emma's POV

I'm outside Luke's house waiting for him to open the door. He takes so long. I've been standing here for 10 minutes know. Just as I was about to ring the doorbell once more the door opens.

"Come in please" Luke says in a somehow gentleman-y voice and I look at him confused.

"Why are you being nice?" I tell him getting worried. Was he being nice because he wanted ti kidnap me? Rape me? Kill me?

"Ash told me to be nice so you wouldn't back down at the party" He simply says and I nod in understanding.

"Ohh yeah the party... When is it again?" I ask him as he guides me upstairs.

"In 2 days" He says

"Luke. If I'm going with you there can't be ANY dirty business. You can't dance near me in a dirty way, or even look at me in a lustful way. You understand?"

"But I want to have fun. Even if it has to be with you" He says with an evil smile.

"Well I'm sorry. I'm not having fun with you" I state and he groans. "Or with anyone for that matter"

"Ugh whatever. You are no fun anyways" He says and I roll my eyes.

Ugh! He's getting on my nerves! But as always all I do is ignore him hoping he'll get bored and go and bully someone else.

"We're working on my room" Luke said as we stand in front of a door.

"Fine by me" I tell him and he opens the door to let me in.

When I went into Luke's room it was totally not what I was expecting. It has all this band posters on the walls but its still bright and cool. It was light blue and it had a stand where he was collecting snowballs. Totally not Luke style...

"So yesterday I was looking for some ideas and there's this super cool ice that you just pure water and it turns inmediatly to ice. It's so cool! Maybe we should do it" He tells me as my mind drifts away to something else.

"Yeah..." I said not paying attention to anything.

I didn't paid that much attention to what he said because I was looking at his collection of snowballs. Theres one that's super cute. I take it to have a better look at it.

"Hey don't touch that! that's the only thing I have left from my grandma"

"Ohh I'm sorry" I said ashamed as put the snowball back at its place.

"Yeah sure you are" He says in a sarcastic tone and I feel like I want to cry.

My God! I can't stand him!!! I just can't! It was an accident

"Umm let me see" I tell him referring to the project. When I'm walking over to where he is I bump into the stand where he keeps his snowballs and one fell. Hopefully it wasn't the one his grandma gave him.

"OH my God! Im so sorry Luke! I really am!" I  tell him while quickly picking up the pieces of glass from the floor.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" He says angrily and I feel my eyes well up with tears.

"I'm sorry Luke! I promise to pay you back!" I tell him but he rushes his hands on his face before screaming.

"Well go and try to find my dad and tell him to give me another one. JUST GO!" He snaps and I go out the door.

I rushed down the stairs feeling like if my heart was gonna come out of my chest in any moment. I started running since I didn't have a car. I felt like if every part of my body wanted to cry so I finally decide let it out. All. Everything that I've been holding over the past few years. I just sat down and cry. Like if that was the only thing I could do in the moment. I felt like everything inside if me was screaming desperetly trying to be heard. My whole body was hurting. I feel like I can't breath. Like if everything around me was slowly closing. I can't catch my breath. I felt like if I was drowning.

Luke's POV

I can't believe she came into my home and decides to destroy the one thing that I have from my father. Or at least the only thing I have from him from when he still loved me. I decide to take a walk to let the anger get drained from my body.

I was walking down the path of trees when I saw something moving. Something unusual. I've walked down this road before and have never seen it before.

I started running towards it until I saw it was not an it, but a she. It was Emma...

"Emma! Is that you?" I ask her confused. Her breathing was labored and her cheeks were stained with tears.

She didn't answered. She couldn't. She couldn't breath.

"Emma do I need to call and ambulance?" I ask her taking my phone iff my pocket and quickly dialing 911 but she takes the phone out of my hands before I can press the call button.

She shaked her head no. Suddenly she began to cry. It was obvious she was crying before. But she was crying like crazy.

"Emma shhh its okay its okay. I got you. I got you. You're safe" I told her while holding her in my arms... I know I shouldn't do this but she's crying nonstop. Suddenly it began to rain. Like if the Earth was crying with her. The rain was falling and her breathing became worse. I move my palm to her back and move it to calm her down. With the other hand I wipe the tears away with my thumb. 

Once I calmed her down I made her come into the house take a shower and wait until it stopped raining.

*~*~*

SOO WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS??