Chapter 11

Zoe's POV

Zoe's POV

~~~Dream~~~

I moved around trying to snuggle up to Jace and my new tiger, Alex, when I noticed I wasn't on on the bus. I was laying down.

The surface was somewhat rough and hot, but not so much so that it would burn me. I finally opened my eyes and sat up noticing I indeed wasn't on the bus, I was at a beach.

The beach had white sand that seamed to glow in the sunlight that was still somewhat showing over the horizon. The water, which I knew was the Golf of Mexico, seamed to be happily humming and swaying to music.

I looked around trying to find the source of the music when I stumbled upon what looked like a wedding.

As I approached, I noticed the isle was covered in rose peddles and each row of seats had a lantern. Each row had 7 white chairs on both sides of the isle adding up to a total of about 55 chairs since there were less seats as you got closer to the front.

There was a man standing under some sort of gazebo alter with his back facing me.

I looked around closer and saw familiar faces.

A lot of them.

The most prominent ones being The Olympians, a few of the immortal campers from camp, Chiron, Jace, Crystal me, and... that guy that was sitting by Crystal on the bus?!

All of the Olympians were smiling, especially Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, and Hestia.

Weird.

I looked back at us that were on the bus and I have to say we looked really good.

Crystal was wearing a white long sleeve crop top coming down her breast with a short navy skirt that had flowers on it. Around her neck was a necklace that seamed to be made out of ice, but twinkled like diamonds. the ends of her hair were curled with snowflakes all throughout.

How was it not melting? Don't ask me.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled at Jace's outfit. He was wearing a black leaver jacket with a nice red button up with light pair of new jeans. He had a tattoo of flames on the part of the arm I could see, but most of it was hidden.

Typical Jace.

Then there was me. I looked back up towards the alter and saw me smiling like an idiot to Jace.

How embracing.

I was wearing a long navy dress that hung off of my shoulders and had two long slits at the bottom of the dress. My hair was down in its natural untamable waves with a braided head band that had flowers in it. I noticed on my hand was a vine like thing with the same flowers rapped around it starting at my middle finger to the middle of my forearm. I was confused by the flowers, but I have to say I looked great!