Chapter 12

Jace's POV

Jace's POV

~~~Dream~~~

I opened my eyes and found my self on a floor somewhere. The place was huge and was surrounded by gold. I was on Olympus.

I suddenly found myself walking to a room where I heard screaming.

"AWWWWWW." A woman yelled. The woman had dark brown hair and was somewhat tan skin. She looked to be giving birth, but I couldn't help but think that she looked familiar even if I couldn't see her face.

There was a man beside her with raven black hair and sea green eyes. He was about 6'7" and had a very nice tan. I instantly knew this man to be Lord Perseus.

"You are doing amazing-----." He said kissing the woman's temple and smiling. I couldn't hear her name, but I could hear the love in his voice.

Then I noticed two others in the room.

The man had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Lord Apollo." I breathed before looking at the other occupant in the room.

Where as the woman with brownish black hair with brown eyes. She had a peacock feather in her hair with a golden crown.

"Queen Hera."

"One more push." Lord Apollo told the woman and Lord Perseus rom beside them as Hera delivered a baby.

As crying filled the room, Queen Hera passed the baby to Apollo to clean up who then give it to the couple.

"Congratulations. You have a beautiful baby daughter." Apollo says smiling. I looked at the baby not listening to the next thing Lord Apollo said and was shocked to see who I saw.

The door to the door then opened to reveal the rest of the Olympians who were in "awe" of her. The girl had dark black hair like her father with natural brown highlights of her mothers brown hair. She was tan like Lord Perseus, but her eyes are what got to me. Her eyes were sea-green with specks of silver and gold.

"She's beautiful." The now mother said smiling down at she and Lord Perseus' daughter.

"She looks you." He stated sitting next to her and putting my arm around her daughters mother.

A black portal opened up and out came a man with black hair and eyes who had what looked like stars in his eyes.

He looked at the family sadly before he said the words that confused me, but seamed to break the new families heart.

"It's time." The man said from the portal said looking over at the new mother hugging her new born daughter closely with tear falling from her face.