Chapter 14

Zoe's POV

Zoe's POV

Umpqua National Forest, Oregon

"Zoe." He said coming towards us.

"Dad," I said before running to him, giving him a hug. After a few minutes, we broke apart when someone cleared their throat.

"Thalia..." My dad said looking at a girl with black hair and electric blue eyes watering a silver crown thing on her head. She ignored my dad and came up to me looking me into my eyes.

"I'm Thalia, Kelp Head's cousin." She said smirking at my dads frowning face. "From what he's said you sound like a good person. Someone who helps a Lioness give birth has a good place in my eyes."

"How did you know about that?" I asked confused looking at my dad.

"I'm the Primordial of Heroes, I can see what any hero/demigod is doing. I just so happened to be watching when that happened." He said smiling at me. "Anyway, I would like to introduce you all to Lady Artemis."

I looked in the direction he was pointing at the beautiful 19-year-old woman I had seen beside my dad earlier. She looked like she was nice unlike the stories I had heard at camp, but I couldn't help but smile at her which she returned.

"So you're Zoe." She said looking me over. "It's nice you meet you... and your friends."

I looked behind me and beyond my friends over. My dad looked at the other two questers then he looked at Dean.

"Dean?"

"Perseus." He said giving my dad a bro hug.

"Percy." My dad said point blank. "It's good to see you."

"You too my friend. So how is he doing?" Dean asked making everyone but the two of them and Lady Artemis confused.

"Annoying as ever."

"Well, he is the Egyptian God of War," Dean said.

"Wait, you're holding Horus?" Crystal asked stunned.

"Where do you think my war domain came from?" My dad asked smiling. "But you guys didn't come here to talk about that, you came here to talk to me."

"Yes m'Lord," Jace said taking my hand, gaining a questioning look from my dad and the hunters.

"Please, I hate formalities. Call me Percy." He said smiling slightly. "But anyway, what questions do you all have?"

"What can you tell us about Tartarus?" Crystal asked hesitantly.

My dad stuttered at his name before looking at the rest of the hunt who gave him worried looks.

"We should talk somewhere... private." He said looking back towards us.

"We'll talk in my tent." Lady Artemis said leading us to her tent. The tent was bigger on the inside and consisted of a bed, dresser, bathroom, and a lot of open room. Her bed was silver with a bluish tent but isn't very strong. Lady Artemis then lead the group to the middle of the room where she summons a few couches. "Please sit."