Glenn- Fourteen

"What are you doing tonight, Pearson," Nate asked him, leaning against the net as Glenn sat on the court and drank blue sports drink from a plastic bottle. It was Wednesday, and they were minutes away from being dismissed from practice. Before Glenn could swallow and answer, Nathan was speaking some more. "Wanna stay late and practice with me? Prepare for conference on Saturday?"

Glenn swallowed. "How does tomorrow sound for that?"

He looked up at Nathan as the other boys eyebrows shot up. "Uh, that works..." Nathan raised his hand and pushed his hair out of his face. Every morning Glenn noticed that Nathan did something with his hair that kept it all on his head somehow, but when he exercised it all fell down in front of his face. It made him look completely irresistible for some reason, and Glenn constantly had to force his eyes away from his partner before he got lost in the disheveled look that he found so sexy. "What are you doing tonight then? Have a hot date?" This question was accompanied by a wink and Glenn laughed.

"Hot date?" he repeated, sighing and leaning back against the net. Nathan's leg from the other side was pressing into his back, but Glenn really didn't mind. "No no no. Just a date with two girls who are forcing me to get a suit for the stupid dance that I don't even want to go to". Nathan whistled and Glenn tilted his head back to peer up at him.

"Glenn in a suit?" he hummed appreciate and Glenn smiled a little. "I wonder what that looks like".

"It's-" Glenn cut off and turned his head quickly as Coach Green yelled out that practice was over.

"It's..." Nathan continued for him and Glenn nodded, giving the dark haired boy his attention once more.

"Yeah, It's not great. Don't get too excited," Glenn assured and Nathan made a humming noise as if not quite convinced. "Anyways, it's suit and dress shopping, so I have that to look forward to as well".

"Ooo," Nathan's blue eyes flashed and he leaned over the net, bending down closer to Glenn, his hair falling forward again. "You should let me come along".

Glenn's eyebrows raised. "Why? You like dress shopping?"

"No". Nathan shook his head. "I like naked girls. Do you they let you in the changing too? God, I'd love to help Rebecca get into something... and then out of it". As he spoke, Nathan had this distant look in his eyes that made Glenn want to reach out and slap him to get his mind out of his dirty imagination.

"Alright". Glenn grabbed his racket before climbing to his feet. Nathan straightened to meet his eyes, eyebrows raised in question. "I'll see you later, Nathan".

Nathan snickered and Glenn could feel the piercing gaze on him as he walked away, towards the fence where he had left his tennis bag. "Hey!" Nathan called, but Glenn didn't look back as he quickly slid his racket in his bag and threw it over his shoulder. "I'd like to help you too, you know! Only off, Pearson!"

Unable to help himself, Glenn grinned as he left the courts.

***

"Glenn, could you zip this for me?" Grace asked, kicking open the door to her dressing room. She was wearing a elegant long navy gown with a high neckline, and she was holding it up so it didn't fall down.

"Can't Becca do that for you?" Glenn asked, but he was already rising from his seat and approaching her. She turned so her back was to him.

"You need to get over your fear of women, Glenn".

"I'm not afraid of women. Only when they are almost naked," he grumbled, grabbing the zipper and easily pulling it up Grace's back, hiding her smooth skin inch by inch.