Sweet Seduction

~Malia~

I didn't have to deal with Louis' insufferable presence long after lunch was over, thankfully he didn't follow me into every single class like he had in the morning and left me alone to think about what he was doing, although every time I passed him in the halls getting to my other classes, he would stare me down and wink at me.

I rolled my eyes every time he did and huffed out a breath of air, wondering what his motives were to be pursuing me so strongly. It just made me that much more aggravated when I realized I couldn't have him as much as I wanted him.

He was the exact definition of someone I couldn't get anywhere near, no matter how much I wanted to.

"You've got some explaining to do, girlfriend."

I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes at her exclamation and followed her outside to my new favorite spot on the picnic benches after school.

"What ever do you mean?"

Sighing, she pointed me with a look that told me not to play games with her.

"You know exactly what I mean. What's going on with you and Louis?"

"Well, you remember how I told you yesterday how he cornered me in the hallway and was basically just a huge dick to me?"

She nodded vigorously, already engrossed in the juicy drama our conversation was about to give her.

"Well, I think he's seriously Bipolar or something because one second he's all angry and serious and telling me he's onto me and asking me what I wanted from him and then the next he's following me to every class and sitting next to me like he's a lost puppy or something! I think I'm going to lose my mind. And its probably only because he knows he's never going to 'charm' me or whatever he does with everyone else."

Lizzy aptly stared at me wide eyed and I realized that I had started raising my voice in the middle of my little angry speech.

Thankfully no one around took too much notice, so I was in the clear on that one. Until I saw a Prince headed straight towards me.

"Well, I'd advise to do whatever you think will hurt you the least. I mean, after all that you've been through, you deserve to be happy. And if you don't think it will make you happy hanging out with him then cut him out, don't talk to him."

"That's a little hard, considering he's made it his life's mission to always be right beside me. Unless its just a prank!" I perked up in excitement, hoping that it was all just a sick joke.

"Well that would just be ridiculous. I mean come on, after all of the shit you've been through in your life you don't need to be treated-"

"All the shit she's been through? What, a crappy ex boyfriend?"

His words cut me to my core. He seriously only thought my freak outs were the result of a 'crappy' ex?

"You know, you really shouldn't eavesdrop on other people's conversations. It's incredibly rude," I reminded him, trying but failing to not stare at his impeccable body even though I'd seen it multiple times that day.

His viridescent eyes rolled around in his head and I could feel the heated anger begin to consume me. Who was he to try and pass judgements on my past experiences without even knowing what they were in the first place!

"It's second nature really. The castle always had this sort of echo..."

A smirk lit up his face and I could already feel the anger dissipating. That didn't stop the words that came out of my mouth next, however.