Finn° Star Girl 🌟

Summary: An Extra (you) on set catches Finn's attention.

-KaChow

Y/N POV

I scratched my arm and looked down at my 'not so tragic' outfit, the material of my turtle neck was making my skin itchy and irritated.

"Your jeans Y/N, are super high and look, what's the word? Oh bitchin." My friend Cassie spoke as she stared at me, I chuckled and looked at her outfit.

"Thanks, I love your sweater." I replied and just teased her.
Being an extra for Stranger things was cool, we get to wear these outfits for like 3 days, and had to be at this damn star court mall for 3 days as well.

"Have you guys talked to any of the cast yet?" Cassie asked as she faced me and the other girl extra's.

They all shook their heads, I raised my brows and faced Cassie with disappointment.

"I know how much you want Noah to notice you." I mumbled and smirked, Cassie frowned and rolled her eyes.

"That's all I want in life." She murmured while folding her arms. I chuckled. Suddenly, The duffer brothers then walked over with Finn and Noah.

I freaked out in the inside and watched as Cassie jumped up and down out of excitement.

"I think we should try and get their attention." Cassie mumbled and faced me, my hands flew up in the air and I chuckled.

"Really Cass? Let's just yell at them- You don't have the balls too." Cassie replied and smirked, I exhaled a breath and placed my hands onto my hips.

"Ok, you're right. Well, guys only notice girls when they swing their hips, laugh loudly and flick their hair, well that's what at least happens in movies." I mumbled and started doing the actions. 

Cassie started laughing due to me impersonating girls in movies.

Finn POV

"I don't know where Caleb is, I have a scene with him after this." Noah spoke as he looked around. I sniffled and looked down at my shoes, my hands were placed in my pockets.

"He's probably with Sadie getting ready." I mumbled back, Noah looked at me and nodded his head in agreement.

"You know what? I'm getting sick of being here in the 'StarCourt Mall" Noah mentioned as he flicked his hair out of his face, I agreed and then sneezed.

Suddenly, I heard laughing and decided to turn around, my eyes glance had landed on a girl.

For some reason everything slowed down in my vision and I focused on the way she stood there, laughing and smiling.

"Oh, I'm so cool, blah blah blah." She spoke as she made her friend next to her laugh, A grin was placed onto my face as I analysed her. I think she was imitating someone, or something?

"Do you know her?" Noah asked, I turned back around to face him and nodded a no.

"Uh no, I don't." I replied then turned around again, she was so.... Pretty.

Her friend then looked at me, and must of told the... mhm I'll call her Star Girl. She must've told Star girl because she turned around and gave me a blank look.

I licked my lips and turned back around nervously,

"Is she looking?" I asked facing Noah. Noah raised his brows and tilted his head to look behind me. Screams echoed from behind us as Noah looked.

"That whole group of girls are looking this way." Noah replied. I face palmed myself and gulped.

"I think the girl with the high jeans and yellow long sleeve turtle neck thing is cute." I mumbled, Noah patted my shoulder.

"Go talk to her then." Noah spoke, My nostrils flared and I turned around to see her standing in the distance with the other girls, she lightly smiled at me. I took one step forward.

"MILLIE'S ON SET, we're ready to shoot!" Matt Yelled out. I clenched my jaw and was pulled by Millie as she walked over.

"Come on, we that Mileven scene." Millie spoke, I raised my brows and heard as Noah chuckled.

Damn it.

-KaChow again (: