1 (Edited)

(Song: Black by GD ft Jennie)
Y/N's POV
"Ugh, Jungkook, when are you going to stop doing this to me?" I scream at my boyfriend who came drunk to our house.

To be honest this is not the first time that he do this, this has been happening for a couple days plus he come really late to our house.

(A/N: they have been living together for 2 years.)

Jungkook: "Y/N~, what u doing here?" He asked confused while trying to look at me even though his eyes were betraying him.

"What do you mean by what i'm doing here? This is my house. Well ours." I answered back while keeping him steady.

"Oh, okay." He said while closing his eyes.

  "Jungkook, what's happening to you that you have to come here at night, not to mention drunk?" When i asked him, he did not respond, so i look at him and he was asleep?!?

Ugh, Jungkook just be prepared for tomorrow, i will kick your ass if you continue doing this. Since, he was very heavy i will just leave him to sleep on the coach today.

With every force left that i had, I bring him to the coach and once i did, I dropped him. When i did he groaned but i just ignored it. I took off his shoes and took a blanket that was on the side of the coach. I put it on top of his body and left to our bedroom to sleep.

-Morning-

It was morning already. I push myself out off bed even though i didn't want to and do my mourning routine, then after that i went downstairs directly to the kitchen but before i went to the kitchen, i went to the living room and see Jungkook still sleeping. Since, jungkook is a heavy sleeper... I went to the kitchen and took two pans.

Then i went back to the living room and start singing while clapping the two pans together. "Pa pa pa pa, goodmorning, pa pa pa, its beautiful day~" I was laughting a little bit to be honest because this was hilarious.

"Ugh, Y/N! Stop it already...I'm awake." He said while putting both of his hands on his ears.

"Okay, go and brush your teeths, then come back again, Okay? Also, we need to talk." I said looking at him seriously.

"Yeah, whatever." He replied before getting up from the coach to go to the bathroom. Woah, jungkook is really changing he never had that attitude with me.

For real if he continue being like this, i will grab two chanclas and hit him with it. Haha, just thinking about it makes me laugh. But still this attitude of his hurts me and makes me feel almost worthless.

I went to the Kitchen and start preparing Pancakes with bacon and eggs, etc.

(It look something like this. Also, the picture is not mine.)

Not long after, Jungkook came and say "Woah, babe, this look delicious." I just hum in return. After a couple of minutes later, we finished eating. I took our plates and wash them. Then i went to the living room where Jungkook was watching TV.

I took the controler and turn off the TV. I knew that he was about to say something but before he could i say "We need to talk."

"Okay, what do u want to talk about?" He asked looking at me.

"I need to talk about us. I seriously think that we are falling apart." I said walking to the coach and sitting beside him but not too close.

"Okay, so what about us?" He said making me look at him in disbelief.

"Really!? you just going to say that? Jungkook, I'm tired that you come home late and drunk. What the hell is happening to you?" I said almost shouting at him.

"Nothing is happening to me." He answered back while avoiding my eyes.

"Okay, let me just make clear this to you, if you continue coming home late and drunk, then guess what?... I'm going to break up with you. I really love you and all but you need to stop doing this. I already know where this coming to, if you keep being like this. And its not going to end well because the both of us will get hurt at the end."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I will stop coming home late and drunk. I really love you, Y/N." He said looking directly at my eyes but for some reason i didn't felt that his words were real and sincere.

"Okay! I hope you do." I said moving my gaze to my hands.

"I will, don't worry. How about i go and take a shower so then both of us can go to the Mall together?" He said putting his hand on top of mines.

"That sounds good to me. I will go and change my clothes." I said looking at him while giving him a small smile.

"Okay." He said smiling at me. He was about to leave but then he say "I forgot something." I was going to ask him what he forgot but before i could say anything, he peck my lip.

Then he quickly went to the bathroom. When he left to the bathroom, i blush a little bit. I shook my head and went to our bedroom to change my clothes.

After i changed my clothes, I went downstairs and see Jungkook already change. What the hell?!? How did he change so fast?!?

"Okay, lets go babe." He said taking his cars keys and my hand.

"Okay." I replied.

-At the mall-
Jungkook and I were in a store, when suddenly i see someone very familiar, i went a little bit closer to that person and i notice that is...Lisa?!?!