College Life

This is dedicated to 

Since the moment they met, Avni and Neil were inseparable. They met in the park when one boy  pushed Avni off the swing and when Neil went to help her, the boy pushed him off too! Avni was mad so she and Neil pushed the boy together. Avni went to Neela Maa to tell her what happened while Neil did the same to Shweta but what was funny was that Neela and Neil were trying to calm the situation down while Shweta and Avni were adamant on making the boy apologize. Shweta and Neela recognize each other from college days and became friends from that instant. Neil and Avni also then became childhood friends from that day as well. It was a memorable day for the both of them as they both found their bestie that day. During their childhood, they were inseparable. Always there for each other and saving each other's backs. Neil calmed Avni down and Avni fought for Neil when she needed. They were friends with Ali and Riya as well but everyone knew what type of relationship that Neil and Avni shared. Their relationship was unique. It was too precious and strong to be called friendship but they never claimed it as love though the elders and everyone else around them could see the love that they had for each other. How long would it be until they until that they realize what their relationship should be called.  Avni and Neil grew up with each other teasing each other, bugging each other and annoying each other but they did it out of love and care. For Neil, Avni was one of the most important girls for him along with his mom and Bebe. He cared for her more than he would for any of his other friends and always cried when she would cry. Avni felt the same about Neil. She would go to any extent to protect him in the name of friendship but everyone around her knew that it was love that they didn't realize that they had for each other. Then one day, Avni had some sad news for Neil. She had to move to America due to her parent's business and would be gone for 3 years. She was ultimately sad about this and didn't even go to college because of it. Her parents knew how hurt she was but they couldn't do anything about it. Ashish had to handle the America's branch or else it would be taken. They wished that they didn't have to take this drastic step but was forced to. Avni was crying in her bed which is then she saw a dark figure approach the balcony. She grabbed the near vase and started approaching the balcony until the figure grabbed her and closed her mouth. She then started stomping on the feet and the dark figure let out a whimper. "Avni, Avni its me!", exclaimed the figure. "Oh my god, Neil! Its you!". "Who else would it be? Shah Rukh Khan?". She rolled her eyes and let him in her room. "What are you doing? And who comes this way?". "Your lover or your best friend". She shook her head, thinking at the childishness of her best friend. She knew that she would miss that. She started crying again. "Hey, Hey what happened?" he asked, cupping her cheek. Avni then told him about what happened. Neil was distraught but was determined to keep her here. Due to Neil's convincing, Avni and Aman were able to stay with Riya's parents who were taking care of the business here and she didn't have to stay away from him. It is from that day, that the elders knew the love that Neil and Avni had for each other but wanted them to find out on their own.

Today was the first day of college for Avneil. Neil and Ali picked up Riya and Avni from Ketan and Hetal's place and drove them to the college. Riya and Ali were a couple and all the elders approved of their relationship but was hoping that Neil and Avni would realize their love for each other. In the first day of classes, Avni was going to sit next to Neil but before she could, a girl came to Neil. The girl was beauty without brains and was wearing a miniskirt with revealing crop top. "Hey handsome, is this seat taken?".  Hearing that made Avni glare with anger. "Who is this girl, and how dare she flirt with my Neil? Oh my god did I just say my Neil? Avni what happened to you?" she thought. "Why not sweetheart. You are welcome here like you are in my heart" Neil flirted with a pout on his face. "May I ask your name? Mr. Hottie?". "The name is Neil". "What a nice name. I am Priya". "Such a pretty name. Its suits you Angel". Avni glared at Neil and sat at the row in front of him alone. Then a boy comes along and asks "Hey, beautiful lady is this seat taken?". "Why should I deny a handsome man like you?". The boy chuckled before bringing his hand for a shake. "The name is Rahul. I am sure you heard it before" Avni laughed and shaked his hand. "I'm Avni". "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" and with that he winked.  Neil eyes narrowed at the guy in front of him. He never saw Avni with any guy close and this made him fumed. He started feeling jealous at the fact that Avni was hanging with a guy and that too close. "Who does he think he is huh? Clinging on to Avni as if he's some chipko. God Neil what is happening to you" he thought. The whole day went on like this with Priya and Rahul sticking to Avneil. The next few days went along like this with Avneil not hanging with each other. Neil was starting to get tired of Priya as she called him by names like "Baby, Neilu and Jaanu". Ali and Riya would laugh at the nicknames that she gave to him and would tease him by calling these. Rahul and Avni on the other hand started to get along quite well and would spend time together by doing homework and eating lunch. Avni even started ignoring Neil who got mad at her. Then one day, Neil grabbed Avni to the corner. "Neil what are you doing?". Neil then didn't know what to do. He then just kissed her. Avni became shook and started responding. They kissed for about 2 minutes and stopped for air. "Neil what was that?". "I love you Avni. I always did and I didn't realize it but when I saw you with Rahul, I just couldn't see you with him." "I love you too and Rahul is just my friend. He already loved someone which is his childhood friend. He knew that there was something between us which is why he decided to help me find my feelings. I love you Neil from the day we met and I never knew that it was love but now I know". That day, Avneil confessed their love and told their family about their confession. Their family members were elated with the news and fixed their marriage with Riya and Ali. Three months later, Avneil were married with grand pomp. Avni wore a beautiful red lehenga with her late mother Ayesha's jewellery. She missed her mother who died when she was 4 in a car accident but thanked the god for Neela Maa. "If your mom was here, she would have been so happy and proud of you". "Thanks Neela Maa" cried Avni. "Areh Princess don't cry". "I won't papa" said Avni as she hugged both of them tightly. She then headed to the procession where she saw the love of her life, Neil in a handsome golden and red kurta. They both got married and shared the most passionate night of their life.

Two years later, Avni became parents to twins named Adhiraj and Ahana . While holding their babies in the hospital, Neil looked at Avni and cried "Thank you Avni for giving these beautiful angels to me. Thank you for loving me" . "No need for thanks duffer. These are my precious gems and thank you for loving me". With that they shared a passionate kiss while carrying their two bundle of joys

Hope you enjoyed it dear. Sorry if it didn't mark your expectations and hope it wasn't boring