Chapter 31: Forget

At Jennie's aparment.

As soon as Jennie and Lisa entered the door. Dahyun immediately run towards Lisa, hugging the latter on the waist, wearing a big smile on her face.

"Woah! dahyunshii~ haha, you miss oppa that much huh?", Lisa said as she chuckled while patting Dahyun's head.

"Lisa oppa! You made us worried!", Dahyun sob louder as she burried her face on Lisa's tummy.

"Yah, oppa? where have you been? Your future wife, unnie here is so worried for you." Jihyo said with half lidded eyes and smiling mischieviously and looking at her unnie.

Jennie's eyes turn into a glare as she look at her sister, signaling the latter to shut up.

"She even forget about us eating junk foods late at night, well that one is a good thing but yah please answer unnie's call next time.", Nayeon said as she placed her hands on her waist and jokingly glaring at Lisa.

"Hahaha, jinjja? Mianhe, it won't happen again. I'll call my future wife every minute when I'm away from her from now on.", Lisa said as she turned her head looking at Jennie as she emphasized the word 'future wife' and smiling from ear to ear afterwards. That made Jennie blushed madly as she avert her eyes off from Lisa's teasing one.

"And now, it's already late so you three should go to bed now.", Jennie scoffed and went towards her three sibling pushing them towards their room.

"Ow~ unnie wants a lone time with her future daddy~", Nayeon said that got Jennie's eyes wide open.

"What the? yah! when and where did you learn all these kind of teasing!? you guys are freaking me out!", Jennie exclaimed but Nayeon and the other two quickly run away from her while laughing out loud.

The three run towards their room but before they close their door.

"Goodnight unnie! goodnight oppa! Have fun!", Both three said in unison and giggled will be heard inside before the door finally shut close.

"W-what!? Yah!, my goodness.", Jennie huffed and still in shock as she shakes her head in disbelief.

"Daddy? hmm not bad. But now it got me thinking if they could hear your moans in the middle of the night. Hmm, I should keep you quiet from now on.", Lisa said her hand holding her chin and her brow was furrowed with deep thoughts looking serious.

"And how am I supposed to do that? I love hearing your moans. And I might want to hear you calling me daddy as well, wew just by thinking of it, gets me so excited.", Lisa mumbling to herself. But then as she looked at Jennie, the girl was all turned red, mouth agape. And looking at her with 'are you serious' look.

But then Lisa only mouthed 'What?' and shrug her shoulder. Then walked towards Jennie's room leaving Jennie in a shock state.

"What did you s-say? YAH!", Jennie finally went back to her senses. But as soon as Lisa heard Jennie shout, she quickly run towards the room to escape her fuming girlfriend. But Jennie chased her running along with her with her hands aiming a smack on her.

"Hahahaha! I was just kidding baby! don't get mad. I love you~", Lisa said as soon as she got inside Jennie's room and hiding at the back door.

-----------------

Rosé Pov.

Gulped~

I was stucked at the most awkward position now. And Jisoo unnie's face was just centimeters away from mine.

Thump~

Thump~

Thump~

And I'm getting nervous all of a sudden, I could even hear my own heartbeat getting loud. Am I still drunk?