Chapter 10

You stretch as you wake up and look to see that CiCi was still sleeping. You smile softly as you watch how she's cuddling her blanket and is halfway curled into a ball. You decided to let her sleep a little longer before you would wake her and Taehyung up to get ready for school.

You quirky shift to grab your phone and your eyes widen at how many messages you got form Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok: 57 Unread Messages

'What's happened now?' You unlock your phone and open his message tab, you scroll all the way to the top of the messages and the more you read, the faster your heart pounds in your chest.

Jung Hoseok: Do you seriously think it's ok to insult my girlfriend because of your jealousy?!

She told me all the mocking words you said to her! How you said she was a bad girlfriend to me because she was busy and couldn't return my calls! She told me how you beat her down until she broke down in tears!

I thought you were my friend

Why would you do this?!

I can't even believe you right now!

What is wrong with you?!

How could you hurt Joy like that?! She's done NOTHING to you!

You are so unbelievable! I ask you to check on her, not to bring her down to the point where she feels as if she's nothing! I was up all night trying to calm her down because of you! If you weren't going to help me, all you had to do was say so!

I'm done, I'm done, Y/N!

Don't talk to Sooyoung anymore, don't look at her, don't talk about her, don't even think about her!

The same goes for me! I'm through with this friendship, after all we've been through together and you betray me like this? I'm done, this is unacceptable!

I hate you, Y/N

Don't ever talk to me again!

You feel hot tears streaming down your cheeks once more, you stare at those last two sentences with so much fury, you refuse to blink. You quickly exit out of the chat and begin to screenshot each message exchanged between you and Sooyoung, you sent them all to him. You swipe at your eyes and go against Hoseok's words on not to speak to Sooyoung and you send her a message.

You: So you're afraid to tell him the truth? Screenshots don't lie, Sooyoung! I have proof that I've done nothing wrong! You can't hide the truth by covering in lies, it'll still come out in the end.

You also send the screenshots to Jungkook, having a hunch that Hoseok has probably blocked your phone number, when you send the last one you begin to type.

You: I need someone else besides me to know the real truth behind my conversation with Sooyoung. If Hoseok ever brings it up with you, please show him these. I've sent them to his phone, but I have a feeling he's blocked my number by now. Anyways, thanks Jungkook.

You toss your phone on your bed and call for CiCi to wake up before you go to knock on the guest room's door to wake Taehyung. Your shoulders slump as you take in a deep breath.

This was going to be a long day.

~*~

Jungkook presses his tongue softly against his cheek as he reads your screenshots. You had confessed on having a crush on Hoseok in them. Did you really want him to show?