X

"Yes. Whatever Lee Hayun and I had is now over." I watch Taehyung answer on one of the many mics surrounding him, "And I don't want anyone anywhere close to her. I've talked to the police and whoever dares to annoy Miss Lee will deal with severe consequences."

Wait. Does this mean I can go back to living normally? Can I go back to work tomorrow?

The sound of my phone buzzing snaps me out of my thoughts. I look over and see Taehyung's name pop up.

taehyung:
You shouldn't leave your
house for at least two days.
Until things settle down and
you can go back to your
normal life.

I read it and don't reply, but get the message. I'll finally get my boring life back and I never thought I'd actually miss it.

But I also never thought I'd miss him.

Two days later I wake up happier than ever. I've never been this happy about be going to work.

I step in and Nami is already waiting for me.

"I missed working with you!" she hugged me tight.

"Me too, Nami." I laugh.

"You need to meet the new manager, but he's not gonna be here for about two days. Health issues." she pouts.

"Ah, it's okay. I'll meet him later on. But come on, I have to change."

We both change into our work clothes and start working. I remember 9 pm is the time Taehyung used to walk in the club, but as the clock hits 9:30, he's still not here.

I shrug it off and keep serving the costumers on the bar. I start getting a order ready and suddenly the costumer starts talking go me.

"You're Kim Taehyung's ex fiancé, right?" he asks.

I look up and realize he's about my age. And really handsome.

"Y-Yes." I smile softly.

"So it means you're single?" he smiles and I chuckle, but when I'm about to answer someone interrupts me.

"Excuse me, sir. You're in my seat." Taehyung shows up behind the man, tapping on his shoulder.

"What? This seat wasn't taken." the man answers.

"Actually, Mr. Kim, your seat is over there." I point to the seat he used to sit at every night.

"Yeah, I changed it." he says without looking at me, keeping his eyes on the man.

"You can't just come in and make me change seats." the costumer says and Taehyung's expression doesn't even change.

"I own this place, so yes, I can." he says, "There's a seat over there." he tilts his head in the seat's direction, all the way on the other side of the bar.

The man sighs and rolling his eyes he stands up and walks over to the seat.

"What are you doing?" I ask focusing on my work as Taehyung sits down.

"He was bothering you." he says, a smug look on his face.

"No, he wasn't. He was just talking to me." I say.

"He is a jerk."

"How do you know?"

"He was just hitting on another woman. He just wants to get in your pants. He's an asshole."

"Are you sure you're in the place to say that?" I say and walk away to give the costumer his order.

I walk back to where Taehyung is sitting and sigh before asking.