Ehh...Just Walk It Off

Summary: Meet adorable, practical reader-chan, a post-grad pre-med student at Tokyo University. She has a very good quirk for doctoring, and is on  good path to be a successful medical person. Right now, she is am overworked, overachieving Medical Assistant who's dumb enough to into a sketchy alley at night, like all protagonists. However, this night is different because she runs into villain trouble and bumps into Ice Zuko. With angsty Mcgee injured and no phone in sighn, what will (y/n)-chan do to save the beautiful stranger.....? Find out, Click the link below...jk don't

Author's note: Hi friends, Like I said before, this is the same fic from the Tododoki Doki story collection thing, It just got too long to keep there, so I moved it. If you want to skip ahead, I think my most recent update (from July 26) was part 6?? yeah.. Haha Enjoy the fic

<3 Ari

"PLEASE... SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN", a unfamiliar figure desperately blurted in the waiting room.

Deep crimson stained his clothes, dripping down his arm. To the figure's side hung a completely battered corpse supporting, limp from bleeding wounds and bullet holes that splatterd onto the tacky blue carpet. Nurses frantically darted to the victims, quickly lifting his battered body onto a stretcher and pushing him through swinging white doors. The remaining faculty approached the bloody man who brought him in to check for any injuries or fractures.

"GET (L/N) TO RUN A SCAN, PRONTO", the head nurse shouted to her assistants, racing the victim, now equipped with mechanical ventilators and an IV, thought the hospital hallway.

Minutes ticked by as the health of the poor man continued to plunge.

The silver operating doors, flung open with a loud bang, as you rushed into the room.

"Where is the patient", you demanded, slapping on latex gloves and a lab coat.

A brunette nurse carefully monitoring a computer screen promptly responded, "he's already in the X-Ray Room (is that even a thing), ready for screening"

The beige room was rather simple; a glass window separating the room into two: a control room and the scanning area. Although the control panel was littered with buttons, flashing lights, and all sorts of high tech do-dads, beyond the glass was a empty space only equipped with a surveillance camera. Ironically, the x-ray room lacked the actual x-ray machine. Instead, they had you.

(there are MRI and CT scanners and X-ray machines, etc. ofc, but there aren't many because your quirk is quicker, less expensive, and less harmful)

Monitoring the patient's vitals on the control panel, you slid your arm into a bulky lead vest, protecting your chest and pelvis from excess radiation from your quirk.

You pulled open the hefty metal door, entering the scanning room with the patient, already equipped with corresponding radiation protection gear. Unfolding the lenses from your lab coat pocket, you placed the specially tinted glasses onto your face, eyes locking in on your lying target

"Ready to Scan", you reported out, your taller form looming over the limp body.

The brown haired nurse hovered her delicate hands over the control panel, "Proceed to Scan".

Immediately, deep darkness engulfed the room. Your eyes snapped open, activating your quirk. Ordinary (e/c) eyes illuminating into a fluorescent sky blue as you concentrated the emission into a bright azure bar, slowly moving down the victim's form, starting from the top of his head to the tip of his toes.

"Scan Complete", you announced. Blue glow evaporated into the black void as your eyes closed.

Blinding lights flashed back on and soon after, your gently fluttered your eyes open revealing your former (e/c) orbs. You carefully folded your glasses away, slipped out of the black vest, and walked back through the metal door, making your way to the main computer. On the side of the monitor, you flipped open a little panel to reveal a small hole. Inserting your finger into the port, you turned to the nurses and practioners.