fifteen

"So what do I do?" Namjoon asked, all happy smiles. Eyes crinkling in the corner as he beamed at Jin, it was a pretty sight. Dimples prominent, he rolled up his long sleeves to reveal his muscular arms.

"Well, I-I think you can start with the m-mix" Jin stuttered out. The veins in the muscles of Namjoon's arm sure were hot.

Smiling Namjoon grabbed the mix and slowly started emptying it into a bowl. Smiling at that sight Jin continued making the frosting.

They worked in quiet harmony, no words needed to be said. They knew what they were doing. They carelessly bumped into each other a few times, and as expected Namjoon did break a few things. But othere than that it was almost flawless.

Well that is until, Ji-hye walked in her eyes red and blurry. Her dress hitched up to the point Jin started blushing again. Her makeup was a mess, her hair was a mess.

And even a dumbass should have been able to tell she was high. "Namjooooon" she screeched and made her way over to him "give me a kiss."

Jin quickly averted his eyes, he sure didn't want to see that. But then he heard her say "Wait your, not Namjoon!" His eyebrow cocked up in confusion. How drunk was this girl?

Then her eyes fell on him, she smiled softly " Namjoooon there you are." She exclaimed excitedly, making her way over to Jin.

Jin froze, then it struck to him what was going on. Oh hell no. Staring at Namjoon's pretty girlfriend, he shuddered. Physically she was perfect, something every man would want.

But not a single pat of Jin wanted her, "Give me a kiss Namjoon." She screeched lunching for Jin who cowered behind the counter in fear.

He didn't want to kiss her, he didn't want to kiss anyone other than Namjoon. Sure, Namjoon wouldn't be his first kiss, he had lost that ages ago to someone he could barely remember. But he sure as hell didn't want to kiss Ji-Hye.

No matter how perfect or pretty she was.

He really didn't feel like kissing anyone other than Namjoon anymore. "Ji-hye stop" Namjoon ordered, wrapping his arms around her slim figure and not letting her move a inch.

Looking up at his handsome face she asked "Who are you again?" Jin sighed in the corner, why in the world was she this drunk?

Giving Jin a exasperated look, he just held her as she wined "I want a kiss from Joonie."

Grimacing slightly Jin slowly made his way out of the counter, praying she stayed away from him. "I think you should let her sleep." He offered lowly, he just wanted his alone time with Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at her she was slouching and had stopped screaming and just stood there a blank look on her face. "I guess" Namjoon replied a bit confused, as he scooped her up bridal style he started to head in to his room.

But then she jumped out of his arms.

Running back to Jin, she wrapped her arms around him almost like a monkey. And said "Joon forgot to give me a goodnight kiss."

Then of course, she tried to kiss him. But Jin started screaming, startling her and Namjoon. He didn't want kiss her, she had bright red lipstick on. He could almost already taste it on his mouth.

And no part of him wanted to taste it, all all. He would much prefer Namjoon. Running over to them Namjoon immediately pulled her away from Jin.

"Let Joon kiss me" she screeched repeatedly hitting him in the chest. Why would he boyfriend not kiss her? Was that too much to ask?

"He doesn't want to" Namjoon replied exasperated and frustrated. Ji-Hye was being such a hassle, and now Jin looked terrified.

She cocked her head, like a confused puppy. What was happening? Namjoon always wanted to kiss her. But then if he didn't want to, he could do something else for her.

Smiling brightly at the two she offered the perfect solution "Then how about you two kiss each other."

~~~~~

Namjoon finally got nominated for the 100 most handsomest faces of 2018.

Yes yes yes yes yes. He's finally getting the appreciation he deserves. ❤

I'm so hyped. He deserves to win.😊

😊