{5}

MARCO'S P.O.V
My eyes flit from the road to the rear view mirror to see the beauty sitting in my backseat. My little princess was asleep in her arms as she aimlessly looked out the window. I don't know what it is about her, I also don't know why I'm so fond of her so quickly. It's only been a few days yet the thought of other men having her to themselves makes my blood boil. I look back to the road with a tight jaw and a white knuckle grip on the steering wheel. I groan when I feel a stare on the side of my face.

"Stop looking at me like that." I growl at Ace as he just cockily smirks.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says. I roll my eyes and ignore him. He starts dramatically sighing which was starting to get on my nerves.

"What the fuck do you want." I spit lowly, I look into the mirror to make sure Emma didn't hear me. Ace chuckles lightly when he's sees me do so.

"Awe you didn't want her to hear you being mean" he teases quietly, without taking my eyes off of the road I punch him in the arm. Hard.

"That was completely uncalled for." He whines, I glare at him and then flit my eyes to her again. Her long brown hair was in a ponytail but that didn't stop it from flying around her face slightly, her eyes drooping slightly as she glanced around the car. The blue orbs locked with mine through the mirror and she was quick to smile softly like she always does. That fucking smile. Every time I see it I instantly feel calm and collected. The first time I saw it I thought it was fake like everyone elses but once I took a second glance I realised that it wasn't. She was just naturally cute.

You sound like a fucking creep! No worse! You're thinking about her smile!

I groaned at my thoughts and concentrated on driving. Ace was stifling his laughter from besides me.

"Shut up." I grumbled. After driving almost completely out of town I finally pull into my driveway. I smile slightly at my house.

I spent a long time planning out this house and I'm still in love with it

I spent a long time planning out this house and I'm still in love with it. God I sound like a fucking girl.

"You're house is so goddamn over dramatic." He says. I roll my eyes and park the car in my garage, that had like four other cars in it. I look back in the mirror. Again. And see Emma and Valentina asleep peacefully, I smile at the similarities they share.

"Stop staring at them like a creep" Ace stage whispers, I ignore him and get out of the car quietly. I open the back door and shake Emma slightly so she wakes up, I would carry her inside and let her sleep but I know she hasn't eaten all day. She jumps up in alert but quickly relaxes when she sees it's just me. I take Valentina out of her arms and help her out of the car.

"Come on amore you need to eat and then sleep." I mumble gently and lead her into the house. She looks around in awe, I smile down at her.

She's the first girl to actually look at the house and not just run to the bedroom.