Part 4: Aladdin (RM)

"(Riffraff! Street rat! Scoundrel! Take that!) Just a little snack, guys . . ."

A cool breeze blew through the warm city, giving a brief moment of relief from the hot sun. The breeze causing RM to close his eyes for a moment, before opening them back up to see the late day sky. The usually bright blue sky is now dark shades of blue, purple and pink. The stars beginning to shine as the sun is setting, lights coming on to aluminate the houses and city.

Namjoon gave a heavy sigh as he sat up, looking over at the Palace on the horizon, before looking down at the lamp in his hands, 'What should I do with it? I could try and sell it . . . then again no one would even talk to me long enough for me to sell anything. Suga either for that matter.'

Turning the lamp over in his hands, he examines the gold surface and the intricate swirling designs in wonder, 'What should I do with it?'

"Urgh! I can't sell it, no one will buy anything from me. I could take it home . . . but what would I do with it?", RM spoke to himself. He gave a small sigh as he stared at the lamp before he gently rubs the side in thought.

Before he could really think of what was happening, he dropped the lamp in between in legs, pulling his hands back as quickly as he can from the sudden heat radiating from the oil lamp. As the lamp begins to glow, Namjoon crawls away, his back hitting the side of the roof as he stares wide-eyed at the lamp. It slowly begins to shake, the bursts with an even brighter light, almost blinding Namjoon before it abruptly stops.

RM rubs his eyes from the eruption of light, 'What was that?!'

He peels open his eyes, his vision still slightly blurry when he sees the fuzzy figure of a man in front of him, a soothing yet cheerful voice seeming to come for the man, "Did you do it?"

"W-what?", Namjoon stuttered a bit as his vision cleared, finally able to see the man before him.

There in front of him was a man probably as tall as the prince and himself. He had broad shoulders and dark brown hair and eyes, his ears are pierced with huge gold rings. His face is overly defined and very handsome, his lips thick and his skin clear. He is wearing an oversized royal blue sweater, a pair of skin-tight black pants with a sangria red cloth wrapped around his waist. His hands were on his hips, gold rings littered his fingers some even connecting to the bracelets on his wrists. A gold lock hangs around his neck on a thick silver chain.

     The man glares at Namjoon though it was more of a curious glare, "Did you rub my lamp?"

RM raised an eyebrow, clearly confused, "Your lamp?"

The brunette rolled his eyes, "Yes. My lamp. Now, did you rub it?"

"U-Um, yeah?"

This seemed to make the man happy as a huge grin crossed his face. The brunette pushed out his hand for Namjoon to grab, pulling him up as the man laughed.
Looking over at RM that man throws him a large grin before asking, "Well then! May I ask the name of my new master?"

This startled Namjoon as he struggled for words, 'M-Master?!', staring at the patiently waiting man in front of him, "M-my name's Namjoon. What do you mean by m-master?"

The brunette just laughed, "Before that, let me introduce myself! My name is Jin, Namjoon. I am a genie, you rubbed my lamp, so now . . . I can grant you three wishes."

'W-WHAT?!', was the only thought that seemed to go through his head, "But why me?"

Jin gave a sigh of frustration while glaring at Namjoon, "Because you rubbed the lamp . . . . any more questions?"

RM could feel the genie's frustration, deciding to halter his questions for later. For now, he had to figure out what he was going to do about this, 'He can grant me three wishes, right? What would I wish for though? I could always ask for wealth, but . . . what would be the point? No one but Suga would actually talk to him, even if he had money. There was nothing he really wanted.'

Jin watches as the blonde stares at the ground, seeming to think about his wishes. When Namjoon lifts his head and smiles at the man, he says something Jin has never heard before and that's hard to do.

"I wish for you to be free."

Jin looks at the man across from him in shock and confusion, not completely understanding the man's thoughts, 'He wants to free me? But why? He could wish for anything and he wishes for me to be free?' He had to ask, "Why?"

RM shrugs, not quite sure as to way himself, "I don't know, but doesn't everyone deserve freedom?"

Jin just stares at the man before the gold chain suddenly unlocks, the chain breaking in half. The lock slipping off the chain to fall on the roof.