SYNOPSIS

"Lara, if you're rolling around in his bed-"

"I'm not-" Lara growled, and Brie laughed,

"I said if, not when. Well, the point is, you'll be doing yourself more harm than good."

"It's like, he has this strange sexual attraction to his personal maids. Like an obsession. He's got a fetish for his personal maids."

Lara Keegan, 19 years old, has just been assigned to Mrs. Benson's son who has just graduated from college- as his personal maid.

Mrs. Benson has set a couple of rules for all ten maids in the house, which Lara intends not to break.

As his new personal maid, Lara discovers a lot of hidden information, secrets, and sees things that could get her, the other maids or the other family members in trouble.

She realizes that there's a lot more that goes on behind every innocent smile.
***

(Previously I Am Your Maid, Nothing More)

Currently editing the first couple of chapters to replace statements such as, "she ran under the table," with the likes of "her vigorous sprinting had been enough to secure her a spot beneath the mahogany table."

Which do you prefer?

(I know most are gonna say A. LMAO we're rebellious like that)

This synopsis is here after 46 chapters, so will have lesser views than the next pages. For more information, and for the first chapter, and for the bubbly side of me, LET'S GET IN.

But first lemme know;

HOW DID YOU FIND MY BOOK?

You're welcome here!