Chapter 17

Theodore woke the following morning in the most comfortable bed and the most wonderful feeling. He smiled as he watched Carina sleep beside him, her arm loosely wrapped around his torso. He reached his free hand and decided to play with her hair, twirling it around his fingers, and lightly tugging it – just to annoy her.

"Stop it." Carina grumbled.

"It's seven, love, don't you think it's time to get up?"

"I'm unemployed, and Teddy's not here, so no."

Theodore chuckled, and continued to play with Carina's hair.

"Seriously, Theodore, I will push you off this bed if you pull on my hair again."

Testing her limit, Theodore – with a sly smile – pulled on her hair again, and the next thing he felt was the hard kick at his side and him falling off the edge, and then the ground.

"Ow."

Carina laid on her stomach, her chin resting at her crossed arms ove the bed as she watched Theodore at the ground, wincing from his fall.

"Seriously?" Theodore asked.

"I did tell you."

"You're the devil, woman."

Theodore got up from the ground and went to get back to the bed. Carina moved away and sat on her previous spot. Theodore plopped on the bed, his head used Carina's thighs as his pillow.

"You know, I can't shake off the feeling that I forgot something last night." Theodore said.

"What is it anyway?" Carina asked.

"I can't remember..."

"Then it's not important." Carina chuckled.

"It has to be important since I can't shake this feeling off that it was."

"While you think about it, I'm going to start on breakfast, because I'm really, really hungry right now." Carina said, she placed Theodore's head back at the pillow and got up from bed.

Theodore sat up and watched with a smile as Carina walked out of the bedroom, her wavy dark brown hair pouncing as she did. Then it hit him like it was Egil breathing fire at him, and he would apparate away from the dragon. Theodore jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen where he saw Carina waving her wand to gather what she needed. She jumped when Theodore suddenly appeared at the arch of the kitchen.

"Merlin, Theodore, don't do that!" Carina said as her hand landed on her chest.

"I remember what I forgotten." Theodore said.

"It better be important for you to scare me like that!"

"We were supposed to be at the Weasleys for dinner."

Carina dropped her wand and the things that floated in the air stopped.

"Merlin, we're dead."

•†•

Carina and Theodore first went to the Burrow to apologize to Mrs. Weasley for their absence. Surprisingly, Mrs. Weasley took their apology and invited them for some tea. The whole time, Carina noticed how uncomfortable she was with Theodore's presence, she didn't blame her, Theodore was new to her and his family had a bad history with the Weasleys – just like the Malfoys – luckily though, they were joined by Charlie, who just got out of bed.

Charlie greeted the two the warmest grin. Carina was very fond of Charlie, she remembered back when she was young, when Tom and Charity would bring her along when they would visit the Weasleys, she found Charlie very interesting because of his interest in Magical Creatures, and then at 1994, when she, Harry, Roman, and Hermione joined the Weasleys to watch the World Cup, she was able to talk to him more and was very fond of his stories. It wasn't a surprise that Charlie was his favorite Weasley.