Playing with Fire

Summary: While attempting to explain the past 24 hours to your fellow Medical Assistant/Best friend, the hot-cold sports pack shows up himself with some comically suspicious requests. There's Playful banter and overall fluff, but the real question regarding your current Soulmate status is 'What Now?' 

Author's Note: Sorry about the long chapter, I kinda crammed a lot. 

 Also, we all love to make Shouto the soft spoken gentleman, but it's technically cannon that he has a pretty foul mouth

 Also, we all love to make Shouto the soft spoken gentleman, but it's technically cannon that he has a pretty foul mouth. Headcannon that he won't hold back on calling someone a bitch or completely obliterating them with a sick roast. 

Anyways, Enjoy the chapter.

<3, Ari

"Let me get this straight"

"You meet this mystery guy in an alley, and he's all beat up"

"Then, you presume to take him to your house, fix him up, and Whoah, turns out he's your Soulmate?!"

Your best friend, (insert name), repeatedly rubbed her temple, early signs of migraines appearing as she attempted to wrap her head around the garbage you just told her.

"Yeah, pretty much", you sheepishly admit, eyes shifting to the break room floor to avoid the (best friend's hair color) girl's judgmental glare.

"Sooooo", (insert bff name) audibly scooted closer to you, a 'subtle' smug adoring her face.

"What's he like?", she cooed

"I can't really explain it... sincere, reliable I guess?", you replied

"Nooo (y/n)", your best friend whined

"I mean is he like cute?..., charming?..., chivalrous?. (Bff name) prodded.

Placing a delicate hand on your lip, you teasingly pondered for a torturous moment before answering your anxious associate.

"Cute", you finally responded, "very"

"Charming", you scoffed, "that's an understatement"

"Chivalrous...hmmm". You wanted to say yes since he did save your life, but that was kinda part of his job.

To be honest, you knew next to nothing about the guy; Todoroki Shouto was a complete stranger.

Forming an adequate answer, you turned back to impatient (bff name),

"I'm not sure, we didn't spend a lot of time together", you said, doubting your current standing with your supposed Soulmate

"He basically stayed the night, then left in the morning while I was at the Lab"