Chapter 41

This is a quick chapter, guys. I promise to make it up on the next chapter. I might get busy in the  next following days so I posted one to make it sure. I hope you like this chapter, guys.

The story is getting near towards the ending so comment what you think. Stick more and everything is gonna be under control.

_____

Loved...

Five days passed and we are back to our normal lives with me sitting inside of my office with loads of work waiting by my desk. I have a lot of meetings to attend to right now but good thing that my body is still not giving up. 

Yesterday was Caius' flight to London to receive his doctor award. Even last night, he was forcing me to come with him but I really can't. I was needed here but he knows how proud I am. 

My phone started while I was typing something in my laptop. 

A smile creeps to my face when I saw who was calling me. "Good day, doctor." I chanted. 

"Good day, Mrs. Bateman." his husky voice sounds so sexy, it is enough to make so weak. "I just arrived here in London, and now I'm heading inside my hotel room."

"Yeah? Make sure that you are alone." I teased. 

"Of course, you are the only one I want to accompany me today." He replied. "The awardings will happen in this hotel tomorrow though. I still have a lot of time to wander the streets of London. Alone...thanks to you."

I bite my laugh down and held it in me. "You're a good boy, you can handle London. Go out and drink some tea with some other doctors."

"I would rather just sleep here in my room." He boredly replied. 

"Yeah?" 

"Yeah and besides...I didn't have that much sleep at the plane so I will regain my energy now. I just wanted to inform you that I'm already here. Don't miss me that much while I'm gone, okay?" 

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "You wished. I will go have a party at the house tonight because my husband is not home."

"I dare you." Caius laughed along with me. "I instructed Joseph before I left to not let you go anywhere unless it's home."

"You're overreacting, Caius. I'm not a cheating wife, I won't be like my ex fiance and your ex girlfriend."

"Haha, very funny. I never wanted to talk about them again. Especially your ex fiance."

"I'm just joking." I want to stay and talk to him more but Omir is already knocking on my door, reminding me the meeting that need attend to in ten minutes. I just gave him thumbs up and turned back to the doctor that I'm talking to. "I need to go now, Caius. Call me again later when you finally got your rest, okay?" 

"Don't stress yourself too much, alright? I will call you later."

"Alright, bye I lo–" wait, My eyes widen upon realizing what I am about to say. I quickly withdraw it and made some lame excuse. "I love some London tea, brought me some when you get back." I weakly laughed. 

Caius took seconds before he let out a short chuckle. "Okay, bye."

Then the call ended...

Seriously?! I almost told him that I love him! That would be so epic when I didn't stop my mouth earlier or else I'm screwed. I don't think Caius is ready for that kind yet but I am just saving myself from awkwardness and humiliation if it did occurred.