chapter 2 the hospital

Lius p.o.v
I was passed out but I can still feel what was around me, I felt my bed then I felt arms pick me up and place me on some type of bed thing, I then felt the rush of the air as we rushed outside. Soon I could feel the nights cold yet warm kisses it was comforting. I tried to wake myself up but my body didn't let me so I decided it would be best to leave it

~when liu awakens~
I shot up and screamed a bit in pain, the nurse next to me pushed me back down gently "wow calm down there kiddo" I looked at her and tried to talk but my throat was dry, I pointed to my throat she got the memo and grabbed a glass of water "here" she handed it to me "your lucky you lived, that basterd almost killed you, he must have been a maniac or something I mean like trying to kill your own brother! That's ins-" I stabbed her in the eye with scissors, she made me mad, I laughed insanely and killed her I whispered into her ear before she died "my brother isnt a basterd or a maniac" I then got up and changed into my regular clothes and walked out of the hospital. As I left I whispered to myself "I will find Y/N first then i will try to find jeff and help him" I felt another presents but no one was around me, it seemed like it was in my head then I spoke but it wasn't me "HELP him! We should avenge our parents and KILL him!" I was shocked "w-what? No never I could never kill my own brother!" "But he needs to die! he needs to pay for what he did to us,mom and dad!" "NO I'm not killing him!" "fine! But he needs to pay one way or another!" And just like that the voice stopped, I was confused but I decided to think about it later. I started walking to Toby's house knowing Y/N would be there he's her best friend after all.

~on the way to the roger house~

As I was getting closer to the house I could feel a uncomfortable presents I didn't pay mind to it and keeped walking, when I got to the house I knocked on the door thinking that lyra,toby, or their mom would open the door, after five minutes of waiting I could see a car pulling up into the drive way I was confused, some guy walked out of the car and yelled at me "you! W-*hiccup* what are you doing here!" He slurred over his words saying he was drunk but I didn't pay mind to that, "I'm here to talk to toby" he laughed "that disappointment of a son has friends! That's a funny joke! *hiccup* but seriously why are you here?" I looked at him "serious I'm here so talk to toby" he walked up to me and just looked at me. After a minute of this he unlocked the door and walked in "hey disappointment someones here to talk to you!!" Silence was all that was heard "*growls* toby erin Rogers get your ass down here!!" Again silence. I waited for about an hour of him yelling and grumbling "it's okay I'll just come back later" and I walked away.

Toby's p.o.v
Lyra,Y/N and I were hanging out in the woods joking around and playing, i was actually having fun. I got tackled by a
Y/N "tag your it!" She got up and ran around as I followed her trying to catch her.

Lyras p.o.v
I watched as toby and Y/N played, I was happy to see Toby smile and happy, hes having fun and that made me happy, I could tell he was having fun and was happy around Y/N sence she was the only girl or kid who gave toby a chance, they became great friends soon and they were like glued to the hip it was funny. I'm just glad someone gave him a chance

(I'm sorry for the people reading this book and dont like toby, you can change the names of you want anyways bye my creeps! And the picture doesnt match the chapter or anything I know but its funny)