Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27

Mal's POV

I sketched a random fountain in my sketch book while Evie's busy making a dress. A few moments later, Y/N walks inside, wearing a huge smile on her face.

Evie and I looked at each other, both of us have the same confused looks. "Someone's happy" I teased. It was then I notice Y/N's outfit is all wet, she herself is wet.

"Did you swim on your way back here?" Evie asked, now standing up. Y/N shook her head. "Spit it out, Y/N" I playfully demanded.

She mumbled something which made Evie walk closer and for me to put my pencil down and sit by the edge of the bed. "What?" I asked.

"Eliot and I kissed!!" Y/N finally says. Evie gasped and my eyes grew wide.

"Well... That was a bit unexpected" I laughed a bit to try to ease the tension. "And Harry barged inside after you left. The guys said he “harassed” you by the hallway" Evie added.

Y/N's smile faded once she heads Harry's name. My head snapped towards her, "Don't tell me you still have feelings for him"

Y/N hesitated before saying, "No! Of course not"

I gave her a stern look and she sighed. "I don't know anymore. I admit that before I met Harry, I did had a crush on Eliot..." she mumbled. Y/N sat on the bed beside me.

"What is your relationship status with Eliot right now?" I asked. "Figuring things out" she replied.

I held her hand. "Y/N I suggest for you to slow things down, okay? Don't rush your feelings and expect an answer by a couple of minutes. The feelings need time to adjust and confirm. Whenever you do feel something for Eliot, make sure he feels the same" I said.

Y/N smiles at me. "Wow Mal. Where did that came from?" Evie asked as she returned to her chair and continued making a dress. I shrugged.

Y/N's POV

I took in Mal's advice and settled my feelings as I slept.

The next day, I did my usual morning routine before making my way around the hall and opened my locker. Just as I closed the door, Harry is already leaning against the wall next to me.

"What?" I asked, slamming the door shut. "Hi" he said.

I gave him a small nod and walked past him, but he ran after me. "Y/N! Y/N, hey uh... Can we talk?"

"I'm late for class, Harry. I need to go" I said, adjusting my bag. "Okay then how about later?" he asked.

"I have countless of projects I need to do" I answered, finally stopping so that Harry will stop following me. "When can I talk to you, then?" Harry insisted, his eyes begging for an answer.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "By the entrance of school, tonight. Thirty minutes after lights out" I said. Harry's eyes lit up and “accidentally” hugged me. "Thank you! Thank you so much Y/N"

I pushed him away, "Back off" I mumbled. I adjusted my bag once again, "If you're late by one minute, I'm leaving... And you can't talk to me ever again. Consider that meeting as our last conversation" I threatened before finally making my way to class.

I have Biology as my first subject.

I sat down and tried to focus but every moment I had with Harry kept coming back.

Uma's POV

"By the entrance of school, tonight. Thirty minutes after lights off" Y/N said. I can see Harry's eyes widen and a smile grew on his face and lunged himself towards the daughter of Beast and Belle.

I scoffed and slammed my locker shut. They obviously have no idea I'm standing near them.

So Y/N and Harry are meeting tonight....

I smirked as I played with the container which has the black liquid in my pocket. I made my way towards first period and sat on my usual seat.

Instead of listening to the teacher, I visualized my plan for tonight.

When it is finally lunch time, I made my way to the cafeteria and saw Y/N hanging out with Frosty's son.

Ugh...

I rolled my eyes and picked up my food before sitting with Gil. I was surprised when Harry dumps his bag on the floor and sat with us. "What happened to you?" I asked.

"Nothing" he answered. I rolled my eyes once again and picked up a lettuce with my fork and stared at it in disgust.

Y/N's POV

Ten minutes after 10:00, I jumped out from my window and made my way towards the entrance of school. I leaned against my father's statue, clapped my hands and turned the statue into a man. It stayed as a beast since Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay arrived. Ben and I didn't got the chance to switch it back.

I checked my watch every five minutes while tapping my foot against the pavement.

Hopefully, the security cameras won't catch me staring here past lights out. I paced a couple of times.

I checked my phone for the fifth time and see that it's already 10:35.

Your loss, Harry I thought and walked to my room again.

Just as I was about to climb back inside, I felt something sting my arm and in an instant everything was black.

Harry's POV

I checked my phone to see that it's 10:20. I slipped my jacket on and left my room. "Harry? Where ya off to?" Gil asked. "I'm meeting Y/N"

Gil's mouth was open. I knew I didn't have time for this so I left the room.

While walking to the entrance of school, I suddenly felt something bang my head and felt myself falling to the carpeted floor and passed out.

**************

Hey!!!!!!

Here's another chapter for you guys!!

Sorry if I kept switching POV's. 

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.