Part 36

Arnav and Khushi joined Payash, Nk, Anjali and that snake, Shyam. Arnav was not happy to see Shyam here but he knew because of Anjali, he have to keep quiet.

Arnav didn't want to leave Khushi's side but he have to meet some business associates, so signalling Payal to stay with Khushi, Arnav left from here but not missing the look Shyam was giving to his Khushi, he wanted to smash him but controlled himself.

Khushi was engrossed in happily chatting with Anjali, Nk and Payal but she can feel Shyam's disgusting gaze on herself. She avoided it carefully.
Shyam had his eyes on khushi from the moment she have entered in party
hall and useless to say his cheap intentions got more determined. He was looking at khushi in a way like undressing her with his eyes but he smiled sickly himself thinking about his plan " Soon you'll be mine Khushi ji. I'll not give you an option to go away" he thought inwardly.

On the other side though Arnav was busy with his clients but still he was keeping an eye on khushi and he can still feel that something is wrong and the evil look Shyam is giving to Khushi, wasn't helping him either.
After sometime Arnav calls
Khushi to come near him "Ji, (yes) Arnav ji!"
Arnav: Khushi, I want you to meet someone.
Khushi: Who?
Arnav smiles and takes her to a man whose back was facing them.
Arnav: Charlie!
Charlie(turning back): Hey ASR!

"Charlie, here she is." Arnav said introducing Khushi. "OMG! you look beautiful." Charlie said making Khushi blush in return and Arnav felt jealousy creeping in.
Khushi thanked him still confused that who's this Charlie. "Arnav ji! he...." she started but Arnav interrupts her. "Khushi, he's charlie. He is handling most of the responsibilities of our new show going to be held in Mumbai." Khushi smiles
"Ok. Hi Charlie, nice to meet you."
Charlie smiled back charmingly "Oh trust me pretty lady pleasure is all mine." Khushi talked in english as
Arnav have told her that she don't have to be quiet anymore and speak like illiterate in front of business associates, giving them chance to make fun of herself.

"Charlie, She's going to design our traditional collection for the show." Arnav declared shocking Khushi to the core while Charlie nodded, smilingly.

"What?" Khushi asked with surprise written all over her face. "Yes. In fact you know, Charlie she have already designed few designs and I must say that were just marvellous." ArnavKhushi replied with a smile and looked at Khushi. When Arnav came to know about Khushi's qualification and looked at her designs, he left stunned with her talent, he took this decision that instant only.

Arnav continued completely ignoring Khushi's questioning gaze.
Charlie: Oh, I have no doubt. After all ASR always chooses the best and ASR himself praising someone, it
means it must be something really good. "Of course! You'll see soon. Now please excuse us." he said and takes his leave from there knowing very well that Khushi is frustrated now and he have lot to answer.

Arnav was right, the moment they reached in a alone corner of garden, Khushi started "Arnav ji, what the hell was that? When did I became designer of your show and I have already designed some of them?
When did this happen?" khushi blabbered for some more time and Arnav listened everything calmly and when she stopped, he lovingly gathered her in his arms and Khushi came without any struggle.

Arnav pushed themselves in a more dark corner hiding them from all the
eyes "Finished?" Khushi nodded.
"Calm down, love and listen to me." Again Khushi nodded and Arnav continued "I have
decided it when I have seen your designs. Khushi, you have an amazing talent, don't spoil it for peoples who don't even care about you." He said kissing on her knuckles, never breaking their eye lock. "Khushi, Payal will be married in few days and I already told you now you're
mine and I don't want you to hide your wishes anymore. You wanted to be a designer, didn't you? So now you will be."