#10

The rest of the car ride was silent, Taehyung stared out the window, deeply thinking about the events that took place a couple of minutes earlier. He remembered the way Jungkook calmed him down, the way he held him in his arms. Taehyung was almost entirely sure that he felt something for the boy, he just had to figure out what he felt. Jungkook turned on the radio and glanced at Taehyung, who was wearing the mask and staring outside the window. He smiled to himself, thankful that Taehyung had calmed down now. As curious as he was, he knew now wouldn't be a good time for him to ask Taehyung why he reacted the way he did.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you,again. For taking care of me." Jungkook nodded, and gave Taehyung his famous bunny smile. 

"We're finally here!" Jungkook exclaimed as he popped open his seat belt and basically ran out of the car. Taehyung looked around and saw that they were in w wide field, that was filled with yellow sunflowers that were nothing but beautiful. They swayed along with the wind, and had a calming scent. They were all dancing so beautifully to the wind, Taehyung was mesmerized. He watched curiously as Jungkook ran to one of the corners, and moved a rock. Jungkook crouched down as he pushed another rock out of the way, and Taehyung couldn't help himself from gawking at Jungkooks flexed muscles. 

"What are you waiting for? Get over here!" Jungkook called out. 

Taehyung was excited, he rushed towards Jungkook, accidentally tripping over a rock as he handed face flat across the ground. He sat upright as he wiped he mud off his face. cringing. 

Jungkook saw the hilarious sight, "You fucking dork!", he laughed out loud. Taehyung pouted from his place on the floor, but still got up to make his way to Jungkook. Jungkook ruffled his hair, "You okay, kid?"

"Yah! I'm not a kid!"

Jungkook laughed and bent down as he crawled through a hole that appeared when he moved the rocks, Taehyung followed. 

As they crawled further in, Taehyung saw a rock that Jungkook sat on as he looked around the tiny burrow. There wasn't much, but there was a small box in the corner along with some old water bottles and some papers. Taehyung sat next to Jungkook, "What is this place?"

Jungkook sighed, still smiling, "This," he pointed out to the burrow, "is my most favorite place in the whole world. I used to come here all the time when I was a kid, I even used to do my homework here too." Jungkook chuckled as he pulled out a couple of papers and stared at them, "Yuck, Math. No wonder I didn't turn this in," he laughed to himself. 

Taehyung was on complete awe, he found Jungkooks actions so endearing, and the burrow was cozy, making Taehyung feel elated. He stared at Jungkook with adoration, "It's beautiful, Jungkook."

Jungkook nodded, now making his way to the box. Taehyung asked, "Do you bring people here often?"

"No, not at all."

"T-then how come you got me here?"

Jungkook shrugged, "I'm not sure myself. Just wanted to show you the most important place to me, I guess."

Taehyung had to stop himself from running into Jungkooks arms. He wa sso happy when he heard those words, Jungkook trusted him enough, to bring him here, and only god knew how thankful he was for that. 

Jungkook opened the box as he saw all his childhood memories placed neatly and delicately in the box. Taehyung saw the way Jungkooks eyes lit up, and the way his bunny smile never seemed to leave his face. That was the only emotion Taehyung ever wanted to see on his hyungs face. His heart was swelling up as he saw Jungkook act like a child, so excited, and so precious. 

It was at that moment, that Kim Taehyung decided that he was completely, truly, entirely in love with Jeon Jungkook.