Chapter Four

~Luna's POV~

I woke before the sun the next morning to find a bouquet of orange flowers on my bedside table with another note. I couldn't help but smile at this, Shigure was hopeless.

'Luna, I have a surprise for you, come to my room when you wake up. Love Shigure.'

What kind of surprise could he possibly have? I shuddered at the thought; if this was some sick perverted joke I was going to kill him. I went to my wardrobe to change and found that all of my sweat pants and sweatshirts and baggy clothes had been completely removed and all that remained was skimpy clothing. Shigure!

I changed into a pale pink kimono, as it had the most fabric of all the rest of my clothes and stormed to Shigure's room. I threw open the door in my rage and stomped to his bed, but all the rage inside of me dwindled away as I looked upon his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful and even happy. I wondered what he was dreaming about.

"Luna." He breathed, "If the movie gets too scary, you can sit on my lap." He grinned a goofy grin in his sleep and I rolled my eyes and punched him in the shoulder.

"Wake up, pervert!" I glowered.

Shigure rolled off the mattress and hit the floor with a resounding 'oof'. He sat up with a yawn and streamed his fingers through his unruly raven hair before rubbing the sleep from his dark eyes looking very much like a little kid. I hated to admit how adorable he looked in that moment.

"Luna, is something wrong?" he jumped to his feet and his dark eyes were immediately filled with concern.

I sighed, it was impossible to stay mad at him. "You stole all of my clothes." I glowered.

"Oh, about that." He smiled sheepishly, "Well, Aya said it was such a shame you were always hiding your body in baggy unflattering clothes and offered to make you a new wardrobe. So I thought while he and I are working on that little project you'd like to spend the day at the spa." He beamed.

"In other words you're sending me away so you and Aya can fill my wardrobe with sick perverted skimpy outfits you want to see me traipsing around the house in?" I glowered as I plopped down on his bed.

Shigure chuckled, "Exactly!"

"You two are absolutely ridiculous." I groaned and buried my face in his pillow, his scent still lingered on it, and it was absolutely heavenly, pine with a hint of spice. I closed my eyes and snuggled into his pillow.

"Hatori will be here to pick you up in about an hour." Shigure noted as he lay down beside me and threw me a lazy smile.

"I don't recall agreeing to this spa day." I noted.

"I told Hatori to take you by force if necessary." Shigure grinned.

"You're evil." I sighed and rested my head on his chest, "Why are you really doing this?"

"You're going through a lot of new emotions, I think you could use a vacation day, too much progress could overload you and you'll be worse off than where you started."

"You called Hatori about last night, didn't you?" I sighed.

Shigure chuckled, "Perhaps."

"I knew there was no way you were smart enough to come up with something like that." I teased.

"Try to relax today, don't push yourself too much." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him and I soon found myself drifting off to sleep.