Twenty Five

The ride back to the house was a little hectic. Jungkook drove so Jin could be in the back with Hoseok patching me up. Let me just say, if I thought it hurt when the dagger went into my shoulder, having it come out of my shoulder was ten times worse. Especially with how slow Jin was pulling it out, saying something about not wanting to hit an artery.

My shoulder was the least of my problems though. I hadnt stopped thinking about Taehyung. My mind raced with all the possibilities of what was happening to him, none of them good thanks to my less than optimistic attitude.

"We'll get him out of this," Namjoon reassures me as Jin finishes the bandaging of my arm.

"I don't doubt that you'll try," I gulp.

"You're father isn't going to hurt him, he knows how much he means to you," Jimin says. I scoff at his words. Obviously he doesn't know how leverage works.

"Yes he will, but I'm not worried about my father," I bite my lip. "I'm worried about Luke."

-

"How about we try that again, huh?" My trainer, Luke, smiles sweetly at me. I look up at him in confusion, he never smiled, that was not something I'd ever seen him do. It made me frightened.

Hesitantly I got up, getting into a fighting position. Luke still had that evil smile on his face that turned more sinister with each passing moment.

"You should always be ready for someone to attack," He smirks. The next thing I know he grabs my arm and yanks me forward, catching me off guard. He whips me around and kicks me in the back, making me fall to the ground.

"No ones going to wait until you're ready," He steps down on my hand, crushing it underneath is huge boot. I scream in pain as my fingers crack, I'm sure I've broken some of them.

"No one cares about how weak you are," Luke reaches down and grabs my hair, making me arch my back and gasp for air. He brings his face dangerously close to mine, the evil look on his face I knew would be burned into my memory forever.

"Because no one plays fair."

-

"We're here," Jungkook's voice from the front snaps me out of my daze. I look out the window and see the mansion looming in front of me. Once somewhere that comforted me, now it only makes me nervous looking at it because I know what lies within.

"Ara stay with Jungkook in the back," Namjoon instructs me. I nod and wait for everyone else to get out of the car. Then I get our and walk over to where Jungkook was, grabbing his forearm tightly. He looks down at me with a grave expression, there's nothing he can say to make me feel better, and he knows it.

"The front door is open," Jimin comments, heading to the front of the pack with a knife in his hand. We all walk towards it, hurrying more than being slow and quiet.

The door creaks as we walk in. I had an idea of where they'd be, much like Bangtan, my father had a flair for the dramatics.

"Ballroom, they're in the ballroom," I whisper to Jungkook.

"Go to the ballroom," Jungkook repeats louder, giving me a reassuring squeeze on my shoulder. We were still trailing behind everyone, Jungkook set on protecting me.

The big grand doors of the ballroom look even bigger now that there seems to be something so important behind them. I'd never been inside the ballroom of this house, only passed by and gotten a look. This would be my first time inside, and I was sure I'd end up hating it the minute I stepped inside.